How to explore Dragon Isles xpoff?

Back when it was possible to use dragonriding at low levels I was able to complete the 5 zones available at that point on my lvl 10 warrior: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.co.../dudili/achievements/exploration/dragon-isles So technically it is possible to complete at least some of the DI exploration achievements.

But as of now, where dragonriding is no longer available to low lvl toons, I guess your best shot is being a passenger on somebody else’s dragonmount and exploring the zones as a passive passenger. Otherwise, you would have to use your own ground mount, and I doubt you would be able to reach all places that way. But that’s just my guess, somebody else may have more updated info on this than me. GL

There is kind of a way, ghost flying (not sure if you have to unlock flying on a higher-level toon) while queued for dungeon or battle ground then when you return you get credit for that spot you were "dead" at per se. The harder parts without dragonriding to explore or already unlock the flight master, is Forbidden Shore as even with a dragonriding or shared mount there is fatigue to have to avoid or speed through to reach this area from Dragon Isles.

Users who are viewing this thread