How to Artifact at 20?

chadking

I need help getting started on artifact quest, I am subbed, just hit level 20 and locked XP, switched to legion timeline with chromie and am in Dalaran, I dont know how to start this someone please break it down easily for me I cannot find a decent guide on getting it started.. PS i have had artifacts before so i dont think there is a pre quest i need to do??

Reactions: KPI
There should be a person that comes and gives you a quest to go get your artifact, though I don't know if something changed because of Chromie Time.

Usually just ride around Dalaran for 30 seconds, the quest giver magically chases you down. Annoying as it's happened a few times to me over the years.

Usually just ride around Dalaran for 30 seconds, the quest giver magically chases you down. Annoying as it's happened a few times to me over the years.
anyone know name of quest iv been in dalaran a long time in legion and current timeline

/reload and you’ll have an NPC from your class hall appear to you. You’ve gotta chip away at class hall stuff first. For instance on a warlock you’ve gotta do an entire scenario before given the option for the artifact

Shaman had to actually find Thrall standing next to the well, no one came to get me on that one. Bastards.

edit- would help to know what class, OP....

When you get to legion dalaran, turn in quest. It gives you hs there, then wait. Just wait. Quest giver will come to you. 1-2 mins after turning that in. Or hearthstoning back with legion hs. Most likely you picked it up. So quest log --> artifact or class

Users who are viewing this thread