How overpowered are twinks in this bracket?

Me and a friend have lv 10 resil twinks and are easily able to 2v10 the entire opposing team, but with resil to chest going away, I don't think were going to be able to do that anymore.

Are twinks in this bracket insanely overpowered?

there is no bracket basically

i wrote it b4 i saw that u want to farm xp on games. gg fool, you aren't and won't ever be wlecomed here on ti... twinking to farm newbs, is fine, but spamming forums for the most op class, is frowned apon.

threesets said:
i wrote it b4 i saw that u want to farm xp on games. gg fool, you aren't and won't ever be wlecomed here on ti... twinking to farm newbs, is fine, but spamming forums for the most op class, is frowned apon.

Alright so what is your opinion on lv 59 DKs?

friedrice821 said:
Hmmmmmmmmm, I just qued... and got a WSG pop 2 minutes later. GG troll

50-54 and 55-99 XP-off games do not pop, when you read the posts within threads you will see that.

XP-on do.....and that's what you got your pop in. people that post here do not consider 55-59 XP-on leveling BG a twink bracket

reading into what you have are doing in 10-14 and spam posts on the same topic across various twink brackets...appears you and a freind want to roll 2 OP classes to go into WSG, get and hold the flag and kill farm and AFK out near end of game? imo, without the insane resilience crutch you have now at low levels, you will find that doing what you guys are doing will be harder in any of the 20+ brackets.

shanker said:
reading into what you have are doing in 10-14 and spam posts on the same topic across various twink brackets...appears you and a freind want to roll 2 OP classes to go into WSG, get and hold the flag and kill farm and AFK out near end of game? imo, without the insane resilience crutch you have now at low levels, you will find that doing what you guys are doing will be harder in any of the 20+ brackets.

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for. Even though it would be significantly harder, do you have any idea what lv 20+ bracket this would be easiest to do in?

friedrice821 said:
Thanks, exactly what I was looking for. Even though it would be significantly harder, do you have any idea what lv 20+ bracket this would be easiest to do in?

Putting aside for the moment that you're talking about an actionable offense for which people will report you...if you mean XP-on, then the lower level, the better. A twinked hunter and pally duo likely has the best chance at 24 and 29. Maybe 19s, too, but I don't know that bracket. In XP-off, it won't work regardless of bracket. Players are much better at coordinating.

...Actually, I take that back. 70s are so bad at coordinating and healers are so strong, that two holy paladins or two resto shamans could likely hold a WSG flag the whole game, XP-on or XP-off.

Longer than the time this thread was dead before you necro'd it.
<

59s in the US got games throughout last year (2010), then died just before the shattering. They haven't been back since, though several players retain interest in the bracket. I was just talking with one last night with whom I play 49s.

inc locked thread 4 rezzing thread.

<--- called it.

Users who are viewing this thread