How often do you prmeade?

im a resto druid with naxx shealing shoulders and fishing gear and havent premaded in like 6 months!!! which was my only premade it must be my battlegroup :( i want to premade so bad... so anyone want to tell me if their realms are like this too?... btw my name is Lessandra tauren druid on the realm scarlet crusade

I don't do other then premades, I could never play in a pug, there is too many retarded spaztic nubcakes in it, Ordo has the activity to always have 5~6 people in the group at all times so it's great :)

Warbay said:
I don't do other then premades, I could never play in a pug, there is too many retarded spaztic nubcakes in it, Ordo has the activity to always have 5~6 people in the group at all times so it's great :)

I think when he says premades, he means 10v10's.

Anyways I do like 4-5(not including same team twice) a week, If theres a premade going on in any US battlegroup, im in it =P

pretty often, and there pretty boring unless we do 10v10 vs a guild while we are all on players we don't usually play.

19 bracket has died down a bit at the moment but when everyone hits 80 on there mains and gets settled down and bored twinks will be more active again.

but also, it might be your battlegroup, you just have to search battlegroup forums and find an active one with bunch of 19 threads and thats usually the right spot.

jake1124 said:
im a resto druid with naxx shealing shoulders and fishing gear and havent premaded in like 6 months!!! which was my only premade it must be my battlegroup :( i want to premade so bad... so anyone want to tell me if their realms are like this too?... btw my name is Lessandra tauren druid on the realm scarlet crusade

Vengeance is pretty good atm...almost all the bgs r competitive with even numbers of twinks...same with arenas

me and an rl friend recently started a guild on Muradin called <Blight> maybe ud be interested in xfering, we're planning to premade the alliance guilds in 10v10s like once a week

we have our 10 comming along nicely: everyone is finished or close to finished besides a mage, a rogue(we have an ok one, but have a better recruit just rolling his guy) and a D healer, so if ur interested u could xfer and fill one of our last spots....im 100% vengeance bg group is more active than urs...although as Rednalooze said, WoTLK has slowed twinking a little bit

btw if ur interested...come talk to us in game on either Bahwa or Tetox on Muradin cuz i probably will forget to check this post

Users who are viewing this thread