How many are we talkin?

ipodz

Legend
I have not played that much since 4.1 because i have been playing badminton and stuff but today when i got on i have noticed a brand new line of boas like burnished armor set and sand cloak and many other's so i came here hopeing to find a new thread on this shocker but nothing so i came here and made my own.

For me it was roughly 120, but I got away cheap. I've heard about people having up to 230, but those numbers are not confirmed. I'd expect at least 160 unless you have good contacts like me. Hope it was helpful and gl with your toons

Nevarial said:
For me it was roughly 120, but I got away cheap. I've heard about people having up to 230, but those numbers are not confirmed. I'd expect at least 160 unless you have good contacts like me. Hope it was helpful and gl with your toons

what?

10chars

ipodz said:
I have not played that much since 4.1 because i have been playing badminton and stuff but today when i got on i have noticed a brand new line of boas like burnished armor set and sand cloak and many other's so i came here hopeing to find a new thread on this shocker but nothing so i came here and made my own.

Let me explain this post...

/cough. Good day TwinkInfo community. I have not played to much of the recent patch which is 4.1 because I have been playing a real life sport called badminton. I was logged on today and saw new Bind on Account gear such as Guild Cloaks, Helms and even Tanking BoAs! I was hoping to find a new thread on this and I am quite appalled that I found nothing. So here I am making this topic. Lets have an open discussion about how these BoAs can benifit twinks in WSG, AB and even in PvE. I also wouldn't mind knowing how to obtain these.

CIHC said:
Let me explain this post...

/cough. Good day TwinkInfo community. I have not played to much of the recent patch which is 4.1 because I have been playing a real life sport called badminton. I was logged on today and saw new Bind on Account gear such as Guild Cloaks, Helms and even Tanking BoAs! I was hoping to find a new thread on this and I am quite appalled that I found nothing. So here I am making this topic. Lets have an open discussion about how these BoAs can benifit twinks in WSG, AB and even in PvE. I also wouldn't mind knowing how to obtain these.

what's real life?

Steamed said:
what's real life?

i have heard of this concept.. is it like, west of elwynn or something?

ipodz said:

there were actually several posts about this when they came out in 4.1, a lot of FC's use the helm. other than that its pretty old news now which is why you didn't see in on page 1 which is where i assume your search stopped.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/15-19-bracket/20853-new-tanking-heirlooms.html

ipodz said:

i understood you bro. the cloak is not best in slot. the one you get in a random dungen is. and by all means get the helm they be sweet.

Oh hey its this thread again. There was a thread about Tank Plate BoAs and the math behind them a while ago.

CIHC I require your aid on this!

Nevarial said:

*Awaits reply*

on my pally Åöë i have all the new tanking boas on a full mitigation set. i have to say that except for pve with a good healer it has little use, since real FCs go holy for the instants to deal with stuns, healer cc, and burst. I currently use the mail int hat and chest, and pvp heal shoulders to FC.

Users who are viewing this thread