How do I use a gif as my avatar?

Snack

Salty
Title says it all, pls help xoxo

You don't, because it's obnoxious and cluttery and needlessly takes up bandwidth.

You don't, because it's obnoxious and cluttery and needlessly takes up bandwidth.

You just described yourself in less than 12 words, I'm impressed.

I just found GIF smaller than 120px x 120px and it works. Dunno, what u r doing wrong.

My "likes received" implies otherwise.

I actually have a higher like percentage than you. So by your own logic I'm right...

I actually have a higher like percentage than you. So by your own logic I'm right...

We don't know how many posts we each had prior to the "likes" system being established, so the only objective measure leaves me far ahead. In fact, my account is 15 months older, so it is reasonable that I would have more posts than you when the system was started. I am the winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't know how many posts we each had prior to the "likes" system being established, so the only objective measure leaves me far ahead. In fact, my account is 15 months older, so it is reasonable that I would have more posts than you when the system was started. I am the winner.

I'm a head of you on percentage ATM, so it's fair to say I would still be ahead of you if those were counted. I've also had more forced, and unforced breaks from TI than you. Basically, as long as I'm around kid, you'll always be second best :cool:

I'm a head of you on percentage ATM, so it's fair to say I would still be ahead of you if those were counted. I've also had more forced, and unforced breaks from TI than you. Basically, as long as I'm around kid, you'll always be second best :cool:

You don't seem to understand. I had already made X posts when you had joined over a year later. In the time since the Likes system was begun, I have received more likes than you, but it's impossible to say who has made more posts in that timespan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please DONT lock this thread, I'd like to witness this live ego-stroking contest on a twinking website.

Please DONT lock this thread, I'd like to witness this live ego-stroking contest on a twinking website.

oh it has nothing to do with ego for me, i just like annoying ppl.

You don't seem to understand. I had already made X posts when you had joined over a year later. In the time since the Likes system was begun, I have received more likes than you, but it's impossible to say who has made more posts in that timespan.

no, you dont understand. if we had that information the chances are id still be ahead. because we dont, we have to work with what we have, and that is me winning. :D

Users who are viewing this thread