How are you rated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got Skinny's uncle to hack Adeus's computer and send me these pictures of him when he was in the 2nd grade:

retardbaby.jpg

close beau but i didn't get glasses until high school so get@me

What happened to the rogue Blinka? You were a destroyer in your prime.

Being a prot pally (aka target dummy) doesn't allow you to display much skill. It also invites a plethora of haters to come out of the woodwork.

Blinka was accidently leveled. Walked out into a party kill from Wailing Caverns getting fang boots. 2 weeks before xp turn off too. Oh well. I bring him out and harrass the lvl 24s.

Yeah I haven't updated my pally as of lately due to focus on getting guild level up to level 20. About to hit level 17 in next day or so. I'll update to what is needed as we will then begin to push for premade activity again. Btw I'm not out of my prime yet.
<

To bad Beau can't get over the "competitive" duels for AGM trinkets he got destroyed while playing his current huntard. I mean it was so long ago and supposedly just a part of the game. Still have that bad taste in your mouth after I shit in it over and over?

alright ill start by stating youre all lost as fuck......

1.) slyddurs one of the best rogues all time..... too bad the ladder goes on forever or he MAY be able to reach my caliber of play

2.) "the only reason im in the guild is because im gm, otherwise id be center bench along side phoney cheerin hard. i also jerk off regularly to naughtyninjas fingering videos while maynard tickles my asshole. i do ask and i do tell...iamscaredtoduelb/cisuck" -hass

3.) "damnit i fucked up man, lets requeue" x10+ -auggy

oh and when im dying in a minute or so, my priest is clearly doing something wrong

4.) mealstwom if you actually ATTEMPTED to fake you may acquire the prestigious stature of a tier 2 player.... but you dont. sorry bro youll always be a subpar player whos PROBABLY equally as socially awkward as beau, i guess we could ask marly for a confirmation. dun let deficiencies and terrible situational awareness/positioning hold u bak tho, keep strivin homie... if u ask nicely ill impose some integral knowledge on u socially N ingame

5.) cannabis ur the weakest link in our premade... there i said it, its been on all our minds for some time

6.) BtB>MGC they have the superior communication, situational awareness, positioning, individual skill and tactics... wt's win was a fluke, next time around it'll be 3-0 BtB.... wt DESTROYED MGC, atleast BtB kept things inetersting

7.) senr #1 US, herc a close second

8.) get@me broooooo

1.) slyddurs one of the best rogues all time..... too bad the ladder goes on forever or he MAY be able to reach my caliber of play

2.) "the only reason im in the guild is because im gm, otherwise id be center bench along side phoney cheerin hard. i also jerk off regularly to naughtyninjas fingering videos while maynard tickles my asshole. i do ask and i do tell...iamscaredtoduelb/cisuck" -hass

oh and when im dying in a minute or so, my priest is clearly doing something wrong

4.) mealstwom if you actually ATTEMPTED to fake you may acquire the prestigious stature of a tier 2 player.... but you dont. sorry bro youll always be a subpar player whos PROBABLY equally as socially awkward as beau, i guess we could ask marly for a confirmation. dun let deficiencies and terrible situational awareness/positioning hold u bak tho, keep strivin homie... if u ask nicely ill impose some integral knowledge on u socially N ingame

5.) cannabis ur the weakest link in our premade... there i said it, its been on all our minds for some time

6.) BtB>MGC they have the superior communication, situational awareness, positioning, individual skill and tactics... wt's win was a fluke, next time around it'll be 3-0 BtB.... wt DESTROYED MGC, atleast BtB kept things inetersting

8.) get@me broooooo

qft

id agree with the mages, but snowshoes has been declining ever since cata started. lob just jumps around spamming arcane barrage and is carried by his race. mathe is probably the only mage better than me.

How can I be the only mage better than you if we are both forever (keyword being forever) stuck in Lob's shadow?

8.) get@me broooooo
hellz ya get drunk and get fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread