would you use this in a premade?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• only the FC

• Total voters
okay this may be new to some people, so i was exploring in STV and found the Nek'Mani wellspring. i clicked the fountain once getting past some trolls and got Holy Spring water. i clicked this and it gave my warrior in my normal set a 402 instant heal with a 5min cd. so i waited this out, cliked aagain this time in AP set and this time a 370 heal. so i have concluded that maybe this heal scales with health. i try again in stam set with rumsey and only a 371 heal again. so it seems this is a viable consumeable for premades. providing both teams know about it. what do you all think?

Seems like its just another overpowered consumable.

I vote no.

-Imapirate

It heals 370-430 hp, restores 350-450 mana and dispells 1-4 magical effects from you. With a seperate cooldown from other consumables... i think the answer is kind of a no brainer.

Not much of a problem this item. It's unique meaning you can only hold one in your bags anyhow (after using you'll need to go back and pick up an other one)

That makes it even more overpowered. If a paladin FC would use it for example, how are we going to be able to get him down with his lifeblood, lay on hands, self heals, AGM, hand of freedom and now this?. Like wtf?

Its one per BG and as far as premades go I wouldn't use it. Mostly cause i'm lazy and last time a DK camped me when i got some :'(

im sorry... there was no button for headstrong is bad so i couldnt vote. >.<

Imo make BGs like arenas, consumables bring a game out of balance. Techinically you can win every BG on any level 19, no matter how bad his skills and gear are. If you all twink like me, and all care about the future of twinking, you should agree we don't need this kind of cheatcodes in our bracket.

Thank you very much.

àlright thanks, i was just curious about how people would respond to this, but yeah as for using in premades i also voted no because it is unrealistic to load up each player with things like this when its just going to turn a premade into a competition of who can get the most consumeables. thanks for voicing opinions everyone.

Rayu said:
Imo make BGs like arenas, consumables bring a game out of balance. Techinically you can win every BG on any level 19, no matter how bad his skills and gear are. If you all twink like me, and all care about the future of twinking, you should agree we don't need this kind of cheatcodes in our bracket.

Thank you very much.

I agree with this. I do think BGs should be more like arena: Take off all beneficial buffs upon entering,make everything that is unusable in arenas unusable in BGs. However, screw you all. If you say something is OP, but it's obtainable by ANYONE, go get some yourself. If you are that lazy, maybe you are right. You shouldn't use any, because you don't deserve it. Get off your ass. Everyone has the same resources, vaguely speaking. Screw off. Maybe we should all vote no hunters. Ofc, we do. But people keep making them anyway. I hear no serious complaining about hunters. Why are consumables different? They aren't

Quelfep said:
I agree with this. I do think BGs should be more like arena: Take off all beneficial buffs upon entering,make everything that is unusable in arenas unusable in BGs. However, screw you all. If you say something is OP, but it's obtainable by ANYONE, go get some yourself. If you are that lazy, maybe you are right. You shouldn't use any, because you don't deserve it. Get off your ass. Everyone has the same resources, vaguely speaking. Screw off. Maybe we should all vote no hunters. Ofc, we do. But people keep making them anyway. I hear no serious complaining about hunters. Why are consumables different? They aren't

super cool story bro

nah mang i dun think u shuld use itemz in premades cuz that not what twinking iz aboot, its only about da best geerz, items r cheetan.

I hate this community.

I would not have my guild or allow the guild we are vsing to use [ITEM]Holy Spring Water[/ITEM].

Pizza said:
I would not have my guild or allow the guild we are vsing to use [ITEM]Holy Spring Water[/ITEM].

datz cuz u'z a bitch

Users who are viewing this thread