Holy paladin Q's

Dandin

Legend
Hi yall,

i have three questions.

1) Is it worth me getting the infernal Robe ?

2) should i get the BFD quest shield ?

3) is there anything i can do to upgrade my healing abilities ?

<iframe src="http://www.wowarmory.com/character-model-embed.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Dandin&rhtml=true" scrolling="no" height="588" width="321" frameborder="0"></iframe>

1) Inferno Robes are up to you, I mean they are pretty useful but the BoA mail chest is quite good too.

2) Yes get the BFD quest shield and slap Vitality on it for some nice regen.

3) I dunno, fake cast - but dont over fake cast... blah blah blah just get some practice in

1) Yes, with +7mp5

2) Yes, with +4mp5

3) Reroll

Holy Paladins need to play alot more of a support-y heal play, much like a Shaman, but obviously not as good. You need to be there smashing stuff with your mace, keeping pressure on; not just hiding in the back healing.

You've got alot of cloth on your Paladin, it's much better going for Mail Eagle items. Grunt's Legs of the Eagle (+5 stam +5int +Xmore armor) is much, much better than Darkweave leggings. Your gloves are ok, but I still prefer Defender's Gauntlets of the Eagle. Your cape is wrong, there's only 3 options; Tumultuous Cloak of the Sorcerer OR of the Elder, or Spidersilk Drape.

You need the Earthbound Girdle of the Sorcerer, from Satchels, and an AGM. If you're thinking of Faction Changing for Inferno Robe, ofc get Deadskull Shield (with +7stam). It outclasses a Forest Buckler, always.

Speccing 4/5 into Divine Intellect is a really bad idea, I'm sorry to say. You said you wanted to improve your healing, so at least put 3/3 in Healing Light. The last 2 points should be in Unyielding Faith, NOT Divine Intellect. You don't need OTT silly mana pools like 1.8k, 1.4k-1.5k is all you need.

Hope I could help.

thanks SS for the input

and you too liare,, but the reroll bit is out of the question i love my paladin too much to do that plus i have a priest and a shaman.

but the paladin is an amazing healer i imagine myself more like a canon i mostly stay mid and heal the runners :D and Hammer EFC

i agree the 1.8k is huge , but it helps with longer fights :D

my concern is if i go with the mail crap i will loose alot of the SP with it.

but other than that i love ur comments and will change spec and see how it goes :D

The World of Warcraft Armory - Gracob @ Elune - Profile

Been trying this spec and set up it gives tons of mana and hp little squishy though. The increase in healing % (8/2/0) talents can offset the need to stack spellpower freeing up some spellpower pieces for intellect/stamina so heals are still decent, bonus % increase healing on yourself is also great because you will have to heal yourself sometimes and it effects bandage ticks and herb/naruu. I change my gear all the time just depending on what I feel like the healing set shown is my go to healing set at the moment

Pallies are so dependent on the gear/spec/glyph combo to play a role. I have been playing a healer more often these days so I spec healing and use FC or DPS sets as needed.

ok regarding the AGM ,, is there any guild that can help me out with this task i am usually on all alone most of the time and i have no help to get it

if any guilds out there are willing to recruite/help out a holy paladin i would appreciate it.

lol, I kill peeps on my 80 till they have like a 2 min rez sickness then switch to my parked twink to rob chest.

I personally disagree with how Gracob geared, mainly because of the gear choice.

Wouldnt roll a pally with longer heals and no HoTs just to wear cloth and get beat down as hard as a priest. I would go boa chest, mail wrist, 5/5 eagle or smelting pants, 5/5/6 satchel.

examinerEU said:
I personally disagree with how Gracob geared, mainly because of the gear choice.

Wouldnt roll a pally with longer heals and no HoTs just to wear cloth and get beat down as hard as a priest. I would go boa chest, mail wrist, 5/5 eagle or smelting pants, 5/5/6 satchel.

satchel loot over 8 stam 7 int thats hard core stats man. I'll try your set up

It's all about survivability+regen. Not about pumping out 400+heals. About how you use your cooldowns, and how aggro/defensive you need to be.

Cloth is dirt. Draenei's are meh. Mail is best, shouldn't even look at filth like Tree Bark Jacket and Darkweave for gearing, they're trash. WSG Neck always > Thick Bronze. No arguement.

Lavishly's a waste if you cba with Spidersilk; WSG Ring + Seal of Wrynn = bis. Seal of Sylvannus is meh. Satchel Loot Belt always, and an Insignia>AGM for start, obviously change to SP Trinket or 2nd AGM on CD. Gold-Flecked are meh, I still prefer Defender's Gauntlet, but they're acceptable.

2 Points in Divinity seems a waste. Unyielding Faith gives so much more survivability. If that's supposed to be a WSG Spec/Gear, the spec should be 3/7/0.

Users who are viewing this thread