US HoHos is expanding to alliance.

Blueballuh

Veteran
Seeing the success weve had getting everyone together for 49s on horde, HoHos is going to be creating a sister guild on Ally. Currently I am thinking Bleeding Hollow but this can change!

I am looking for an active player who has a good amount of time and experience with twinks and/or guild managment to take over as guild master of the alliance guild as I will be managing the horde side. I will cover 100% of guild expenses. The job would simply be management/recruitment and pvp. My goal with this ulltimately is to get 2x 49 guilds large enough to be able to set up wargames ASAP as well as bigger wPvP events and stuff of that nature leading into BFA, a goal the ally GM needs to help pursue.

As far as the server for the guild goes, if you have a 49 on alliance or are making one now or soon, comment below what server you think we should make the guild on and/or discuss. Should make it easier to make a decision. :D

Seeing the success weve had getting everyone together for 49s on horde, HoHos is going to be creating a sister guild on Ally. Currently I am thinking Bleeding Hollow but this can change!

I am looking for an active player who has a good amount of time and experience with twinks and/or guild managment to take over as guild master of the alliance guild as I will be managing the horde side. I will cover 100% of guild expenses. The job would simply be management/recruitment and pvp. My goal with this ulltimately is to get 2x 49 guilds large enough to be able to set up wargames ASAP as well as bigger wPvP events and stuff of that nature leading into BFA, a goal the ally GM needs to help pursue.

As far as the server for the guild goes, if you have a 49 on alliance or are making one now or soon, comment below what server you think we should make the guild on and/or discuss. Should make it easier to make a decision. :D
Welcome to the Alliance 49 Jungle, the Ministry awaits new Brothers and Sisters in the fight.

I mainly play Horde but want a home for my 49 Alli hunter so if any of you have an Alli twink guild hit me up. My btag is G0DF47H3R#1267

Users who are viewing this thread