Hi everyone!

Sattinka

Grandfathered
Just wanted to introduce myself to what seems like an awesome community. I had a 39 Paladin that I played years ago and was devastated when we were no longer able to get queues to pop. I would search from time to time for any activity etc with no luck and eventually stopped looking... until a couple nights ago. I was very excited to come across the community again after so long. I am working on a new Paladin that I plan on taking to 19 and want to make a 29 as well... My favorite play style is support... I have fun keeping people alive and being a genuine pain in the a** to my enemies ;) I hope to find a place to fit in once I get my toons set up, until then I have lots to learn and re-learn. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Welcome.
Between threads, armories, guides, streams, etc... TI will provide plenty of advice for you.
But the best way to learn (after gearing ofc) is to hop into BGs/Arena.

Just wanted to introduce myself to what seems like an awesome community. I had a 39 Paladin that I played years ago and was devastated when we were no longer able to get queues to pop. I would search from time to time for any activity etc with no luck and eventually stopped looking... until a couple nights ago. I was very excited to come across the community again after so long. I am working on a new Paladin that I plan on taking to 19 and want to make a 29 as well... My favorite play style is support... I have fun keeping people alive and being a genuine pain in the a** to my enemies ;) I hope to find a place to fit in once I get my toons set up, until then I have lots to learn and re-learn. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

By the way, you might want to have a look down in the 30-39 bracket; from what I hear, there are people working right now to revive that bracket!

Users who are viewing this thread