heya

inoobupro

Banned
Russians in EU bgs problem

one of my favorite sections over at EU forums is bg forums and this thread Russian and European Players to Meet in Battle! - Forums - World of Warcraft and any threads that have anything regarding ''russian'' in them

can you europeans with your IQs of 200( or so all EU claims) enlighten me whats with the russian problem and how is it a problem

i did read through around 100 pages but blizzard is quick to edit the best things so i missed stuff out

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on can a EU explain what is going on this is rlly important to me there is so much EU being upset ( afaik EU used to cry the same when it was just French/German premades doing it)but they QQ about RU the most

This is the most logical answer ive got so far out of 200 pages
DFkau3a.jpg

EsyCUb8.jpg

Im like trialmop+allybeboa combined bro

Come on its important for my research im trying to base my next guide off this

yeah i dont get the mentality that you guys have
like wtf man, this is a forums for twinking like....
idk man saying something cheesy like "do you have nothing better to do in life" would sound pretty stale but thats the only thing I can ask

im not sure how old you are but, when I was in middle school I did have an urge to argue so I joined the debate team in my school, idk now im about to be a senior so i dont give a shit

like just stop TI should have drama but that should be personal shit coming from in game controversies, you just pretty much create bs drama from nothing

The only thing that could explain your urge to post this kinda shit is because you want attention
so my conclusion is you guys having the mentality of a 16 year old rich girl

Users who are viewing this thread