Hey guys. Anything going on in Stormstrike?

I remember your 19 video with perish :p you played with Warrz's rogue haha.

yep. i've definitely missed out on a lot. and oh jeez hahah that video. that was such a long time ago. i was so bad back then and i picked some terrible music. wait was warrz's rogue touche? he still around?

ckeith said:
yep. i've definitely missed out on a lot. and oh jeez hahah that video. that was such a long time ago. i was so bad back then and i picked some terrible music. wait was warrz's rogue touche? he still around?
''

I know he was Touche yea. but I never played with him i just was a fan of his vids. But you can make your rogue BiS easily since you dont really need grandfathered gear, but your pally will be a little harder :p

Dutchman said:
''

I know he was Touche yea. but I never played with him i just was a fan of his vids. But you can make your rogue BiS easily since you dont really need grandfathered gear, but your pally will be a little harder :p

ahhh damn. yeah touche was pretty good. and alright. before i even try to make them BiS do people even play anymore? seems like there must not be much twinking anymore

ckeith said:
ahhh damn. yeah touche was pretty good. and alright. before i even try to make them BiS do people even play anymore? seems like there must not be much twinking anymore

We get ques, really depends what time of day though. Evenings are alot more popular usually with 5-10min ques. But 19s are still somewhat popular. Just now u gotta worry about the hunters OP dmg :p

Yeah hunters were always pretty ridiculous. and pallys are somewhat OP now? good to hear. hopefully i can make my spell damage pally viable again

ckeith said:
Yeah hunters were always pretty ridiculous. and pallys are somewhat OP now? good to hear. hopefully i can make my spell damage pally viable again

Oh youll deffinetly be viable aha. But honestly youll prob get alot of shit for being a pally even though hes an older char. Thats why i dont play mine. Even though he was a healadin before they were op. And personally I find him boring :p

ckeith said:

Ret paladins can get 1k crits, prot paladins make perfect fcs and have decent dps as well, and holy paladins are the new crazy healer.

All three specs are beast.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/19-twink-guides/15181-19-paladin-guide.html for updated gear.

Rogues were not so good during wotlk, but went back up in cata.

Jeez. nobody used to play pallys. just the occasional flag carrier. would you suggest holy shock or avengers shield if im looking to go pure spell damage?

ckeith said:
Jeez. nobody used to play pallys. just the occasional flag carrier. would you suggest holy shock or avengers shield if im looking to go pure spell damage?

You mean spamming exorcism? Both are good. Prot gets an instant 8% spell hit.

There were quite a few exodins, but most switched to just heal.

Spellpower now comes from intellect. Extra spellpower now comes from enchants and caster weaponry.

ckeith said:
oh jeez yeah i forgot that pallys have exorcism now. that should be pretty nice

Very annoying for other classes. But for you sure.

STORM STRIKE FTW!! play on duskwood here i transferred my main twinks to Bloodhoof but i have a hunter still on Duskwood but i am eventually going to move my 2 guys back to duskwood :D.

well i do not know you nor do i remember playing with you. My rogue who went by fatfinguzbob is now Thunderhorse i played him through out TBC. And i have priest who i made in Wrath.

Note to you, turn off the xp gain on your characters in orgrimmar. 10g.

battlegrounds now grant xp, except for xp-off battlegrounds.

Xp-on and xp-off battlegrounds now have separate queues. Battlegroups have merged because of the lack of queues within them.

notoriousthf said:
Note to you, turn off the xp gain on your characters in orgrimmar. 10g.

battlegrounds now grant xp, except for xp-off battlegrounds.

Xp-on and xp-off battlegrounds now have separate queues. Battlegroups have merged because of the lack of queues within them.

Made sure to do that right away. Would have sucked since my Pallys 1 xp away from 20

and really no battlegroups? wow that makes everything a lot better

Users who are viewing this thread