Hey All! Im new =P

Hi Everyone! Thegreenblur here, and i'de like to introduce myself. Im a very new twink, and ya i rolled a 19 rogue (kinda basic, but i wanted to start off with the easier class and move up :D). Im accualy very new to twinking as this will be my first twink, but i studied up on twinking and im sure i know everything i need to know to be one of the best.

This is my first post and i plan on making more. I play on bronzebeard (US, Alliance).

My friend told me about this site and i decided to check it out, and i thought it was great!

Like i said before i will be posting more of my twinking experiance :)

~Thegreenblur :cool:

P.S. If anyone knows of a good experianced twink guild that would want to take me in and teach me some stuff on US|Bronzebeard|Alliance, comment or PM me the name, that would be great thanks.

Oh i know the link doesnt work =P, Haven't even gotten the little guy to level 10 yet lol. Im just trying to get my 71 to 80 then ill level him up =). Also thanks for the welcome and link =D.

BUMP for fun teehee

Btw like i said if anyone knows of agood Alliance twink guild on Bronzebeard or really on any realm that would take me in and give me some good advice that would be great =)

Hey nice to see a new face in the 19 bracket :D

hope you love your time here...

thanks for the welcomes and the point to guild recruitment page that helped out alot =)

Lol, even i have heard about Causa Mortis >.<

Well, trolling around forums for 1 year does give something >.<

Users who are viewing this thread