Helping friends in dungeons without them having the XP debuff

MrDoorHinge

Veteran
Hey, maybe this is outdated but a few months ago I tried to help a few guildies level their characters. I logged on my other wow account (not starter edition but also doesnt have subscription) not sure what these accounts are called, is it Vet or F2P?.

Anyways, I have a few old twinks on there and even though the gear def isnt BiS anymore, it would be a lot faster to clear dungeons. My charactes do not have XP turned off but the level cap has been reached.
1714913301121.png
<--

1714913313926.png
<--so no xp off debuff.

Once we grouped up and joined the dungeon it seemed like the XP debuff was applied anyways. Am i missing something?

I now want to create a new twink to blast through dungeons and taxi my main account characters when i need some leveling.

What should i do?

Only way I know to do this successfully is to have the XP players group. Then they and you queue for randoms at the same time until you get grouped with the XP players. Then dont leave group and keep doing dungeons.

Only way I know to do this successfully is to have the XP players group. Then they and you queue for randoms at the same time until you get grouped with the XP players. Then dont leave group and keep doing dungeons.
Ahh makes sense :) thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread