Help

my authenticator application on my iphone is fuckd up!

- i just got my new iphone 4 today, after installing my Authenticator App on it, it said my iphone was jailbroken, wich it isnt??? :s and now i cant use the authenticator key, cant log on battle.net or into wow

any1 familiar with this? what should i do?

Research said:

- i just got my new iphone 4 today, after installing my Authenticator App on it, it said my iphone was jailbroken, wich it isnt??? :s and now i cant use the authenticator key, cant log on battle.net or into wow

it says something along the lines of "We don't recommend using this app on jailbroken devices." as far as i can remember. doesn't say "CANT USE APP UR THING IS JALBROKED"

Post on the support forums somewhere... and they will remove the authenticator.

If you tell me your authenticator code, i can fix it.

(lawl)

Research said:

Calling the billing department monday - friday.. They can verify your billing info and then remove it for you.

I had to send them passport photo to get one removed from mine, even though the webform said CD key OR passport photo, so be prepared to give both of those. I think support forums will just direct you to their webform so don't waste time going to support forums.

Users who are viewing this thread