EU+US Help with unlocking xp

Discussion in 'Veterans' started by Cowmoon, Dec 18, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Cowmoon

Cowmoon New Member

I was wondering if I'm not able to unlock my xp after my sub has ended I was curious if this was a bug or not where i cant unlock my shammy's xp.

2. Vandiir

Vandiir Legend

Unfortunately, while F2Ps and vets (with no active sub) can lock xp, they can't unlock xp. Since that's been the case ever since vets became a thing (around WoD or older expansion), I doubt it's a bug.

If your sub is down, you'll have to try to get GM support to help you unlock xp on your characters in question.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Robotnik

Robotnik Member

Hello everyone, new member here!

Returned to twinking a short while ago, and this thread made me curious about locking XP.

When I played as a vet years ago you couldn't lock XP when your sub run out - the game would automatically turn it on again. So you were forced to play in the 20-29 bracket as a vet.

Did this change? If I lock my character at 19, for example, and the sub runs out, the char won't level up? Asking because Vandir said that you would need GM help to unlock XP...?

4. Goesid

Goesid Twink Info Legend

It wont level up but you cant queue bgs. 19s might be different but that should be the case.

5. OP
    Cowmoon

Cowmoon New Member

I forgot to update this thread with the new info that I got my xp unlocked by a gm.

• Like Like x 2

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)