help equipping BoA's - what am i doing wrong?

dunk-box

Legend
noob question...i tried to equip champion deathdealer (mail) on my 18 druid (not yet fully twinked) for fun, but it said i couldn't do it because i didn't have the ability or something like that...i just assumed that since i see lots of leather wearers wearing it (mostly hunters - which this is eventually going on), the mail became wearable for non-mail classes. is there something i need to learn somewhere? what am i missing?

dunk-box said:
noob question...i tried to equip champion deathdealer (mail) on my 18 druid (not yet fully twinked) for fun, but it said i couldn't do it because i didn't have the ability or something like that...i just assumed that since i see lots of leather wearers wearing it (mostly hunters - which this is eventually going on), the mail became wearable for non-mail classes. is there something i need to learn somewhere? what am i missing?

It's because Druids can only wear plate at 19 silly, give him the warrior shoulders and axe so he can do leet dps. :)

Hunters can use mail at level 40, druids can never use mail and thus can ONLY use leather or cloth BoA's.

I'll send you a PM :).

Users who are viewing this thread