Hello there Sanitarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisher.

Legend
l thought you would shut your mouth, at least in public.

Then you unlock/lock a thread and add that were r1 ebay without any proof on the contrary of Wrecked?

Didn't think it's how mods here act, its pretty pathetic to be so mad about some title after searching for our mains on armory since we never said we had it here.

You remember this WoWScrnShot_041509_154036.jpg picture by Seleyzor - Photobucket right? Seley send it to you before you went mad and posted on a locked thread.

Enjoy your raging fest you pathetic brainless scrub. Feel free to ban me if it can makes you so cool because you know, every r1 is a ebayer.

getting mad over stupidity is what makes him such a bad mod for this specific website

needs more tolerance

oh and we need private server section too

oh and you could have bought the druid while it was in a r1 team and might not even have played it yourself

Turtlezyo said:
oh and you could have bought the druid while it was in a r1 team and might not even have played it yourself

Or payed someone to play it for you, or used mmr bug.

This thread will not see the light of day much longer... All I can say is this entire thread is retarded.

I have never seen that screenshot before in my life.

oh yea, no @Threads.

This is the first time I'm seeing this screenshot.

tl;dr.

oh yeah, i've also never been the one to give your friend the infraction that led to a ban.

friend told me about your r1 mains that you bought, i didnt have to "search" it.

oh yeah, no @Threads. cy@

i also have no reason to unlock a thread, post, and then re-lock it as i can post in a thread regardless of it's state. the last thread that was locked wasnt locked by me btw.

they all mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread