Hello and another one gets bit by the twink bug again

Angus

Grandfathered
Hello everyone. First of all I would like to thank twinkinfo and all of you that have contributed to this site. I've been forum creeping for a couple weeks now and decided it is time to actually register and get involved where I can. From the guides to the <GG Nineteen> program, to the organization of this entire site I am just amazed at the amount of useful info I have found in one package. Also seems to be quite a few members that are dedicated to growing the fun world of twinking. I love to PvP at all levels. I have played since the end of BC. I was still working on getting to level 60 when Lich King came out lol. I got facerolled in Bg's by twinks in my green and white gear lmao. Even tho I did not have the funding to properly gear a twink that did not stop me from trying. I made a 29 hunter and did farm up some gear to the point I could at least kill some newer noobs then myself. Oh man the memories. It actually took me a lot longer to get to end game because I loved PvP so much I ran mostly bg's and have never cared much for questing. Once I got my DK I did make it to end game before my original toon was even close. I got into raiding because for some reason Arthas pissed me off and he had to die. i wound up leveling my lil 29 cause I wanted a hunter for raiding. Got a lil burned out on tanking. which I regret lol. Dk is my favorite class and has been since I could make one. Druid being a very close second. Couple weeks ago I was doing 2's with someone and we started talking about twinks. he had just started getting into them and so i made a shaman, druid, (emerald dream) and a rogue on black dragonflight my home server. we started a guild but then he has'nt been on for a month lol. He had directed me to this site and I am hooked again. So I am in the process of building up my toons on Bleeding Hollow. I have the DK to level 60. I have sold a few small pets and some items I got from a few runs of SFK and couple BC dungeons. i just got to 19 and shut off XP gain on a resto Druid. Angustwink. I have done the quests for Argas ring and uninsured bracers. Thank you so much necroaqua for the quickstart gearing guide. That is such a big help for us noobs. I have aquired 2 of the 3 BoA rings because of Solipsist's guide. i can't even begin to express my gratitude for that. I have also joined <Only Here for HK's>. Seems like a great guild and I'm happy to be a part of it. I plan to do a couple more twinks also. For now I'm going to focus the 19 bracket and my Druid. I will at least be starting more toons and farming whatever i can. Sorry this turned out so long but hello and hope to see you guys on the battlefields. happy Twinkin

Welcome! :)

Separating paragraphs does make posts easier to read, especially with TI's light text on dark background. If you mention TI users and want them to read your post, you can throw an @ in front of their name and it will automatically format as a link in your post and send them a notification!

I've formatted your post in the quote as an example, if you want to, you can edit it into your post. :)

Hello everyone.

First of all I would like to thank twinkinfo and all of you that have contributed to this site. I've been forum creeping for a couple weeks now and decided it is time to actually register and get involved where I can. From the guides to the <GG Nineteen> program, to the organization of this entire site I am just amazed at the amount of useful info I have found in one package. Also seems to be quite a few members that are dedicated to growing the fun world of twinking.

I love to PvP at all levels. I have played since the end of BC. I was still working on getting to level 60 when Lich King came out lol. I got facerolled in Bg's by twinks in my green and white gear lmao. Even tho I did not have the funding to properly gear a twink that did not stop me from trying. I made a 29 hunter and did farm up some gear to the point I could at least kill some newer noobs then myself. Oh man the memories. It actually took me a lot longer to get to end game because I loved PvP so much I ran mostly bg's and have never cared much for questing.

Once I got my DK I did make it to end game before my original toon was even close. I got into raiding because for some reason Arthas pissed me off and he had to die. i wound up leveling my lil 29 cause I wanted a hunter for raiding. Got a lil burned out on tanking. which I regret lol. Dk is my favorite class and has been since I could make one. Druid being a very close second.

Couple weeks ago I was doing 2's with someone and we started talking about twinks. he had just started getting into them and so i made a shaman, druid, (emerald dream) and a rogue on black dragonflight my home server. we started a guild but then he has'nt been on for a month lol. He had directed me to this site and I am hooked again.

So I am in the process of building up my toons on Bleeding Hollow. I have the DK to level 60. I have sold a few small pets and some items I got from a few runs of SFK and couple BC dungeons. i just got to 19 and shut off XP gain on a resto Druid. Angustwink. I have done the quests for Argas ring and uninsured bracers.

Thank you so much necroaqua for the quickstart gearing guide. That is such a big help for us noobs. I have aquired 2 of the 3 BoA rings because of Solipsist's guide. i can't even begin to express my gratitude for that. I have also joined <Only Here for HK's>. Seems like a great guild and I'm happy to be a part of it. I plan to do a couple more twinks also. For now I'm going to focus the 19 bracket and my Druid. I will at least be starting more toons and farming whatever i can.

Sorry this turned out so long but hello and hope to see you guys on the battlefields. happy Twinkin

Woot! Welcome. Even though I'm not really a part of the 19 community it makes me happy to see more players joining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread