Healer LF TEAM

Zumorrae

Grandfathered
I am a level 20 Restoration Shaman looking for an active PvP TEAM.

A bit about me: I was the GM of P U G. A PvP dedicated guild in Vanilla that was the first guild on Perenolde Server to form an organized BG team. Prior to my arrival, Alliance lost 9 of 10 BGs. The reason we won one out of ten was due more to sheer luck than anything else.
One day, on my mage, Miyrddin-Elune (transferred server for reasons not relevant to the story), I piped up in World Defense, which required Commander+ rank to speak in, and said the stupidly obvious: There is no reason we should lose every battleground. I would bet that if all of us who actually gave a $HIT about winning queued together, we'd actually win one for once.
...silence...
"I'll give that a shot.", said Darkside
"I'll join", said Rouge

And after over 30 whispers and chat responses, what would become Top Gun was born.

The Top Gun Team was the first dedicated Perenolde-server Alliance Battleground team to actually focus on winning and care about BG objectives and strategy. At our height, we pushed through over a dozen Grand Marshals, almost three dozen Field Marshals, and more players to Commander ranks to get their honor mounts than I can remember.

Top Gun resides on server Elune now. We did not ever die, we just took a break. (Specifically from Cataclysm up to WoD). I am either looking for a team to join which exemplifies the Top Gun mentality, or those players who want to continue the tradition of Top Gun.

We are: Excellence Exuded
We are: Perfection Personified
We are: Distinction Defined.
We are: ... Top Gun

If you believe that you are Top Gun: I can be reached via Battletag: Tar17633m82L#1708 or on Zumorrae-Elune via the F2PTwink addon.

Victory is Life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread