haste

looking to find out the most possible haste a 39 paladin can get in the 39 bracket and how much it reduces their casts

so far i have...

inscription offhand

boa trinket

libram(s)

gloves enchant

sharpening stone

anything im missing out on? also how much haste do the boa trinkets give at 39

Well 10 to head

15 to gloves

Trinketsx2

Inscription off hand

Main hand get a warlock spellstone on a gray item.

I don't know how viable this would be bud something to look into for sure!

10 to legs? if you wanna skip 35sp 20sta.

The BoA Haste trinket give 12 haste on 39 (2.01%)

Riot said:
Well 10 to head

15 to gloves

Trinketsx2

Inscription off hand

Main hand get a warlock spellstone on a gray item.

I don't know how viable this would be bud something to look into for sure!

heh just want to see how fast i can get flash of light going and if itd be worth trying

and no i wouldnt libram my legs

Haste is an aweful pally healing stat, even more sucky at 39. You wanna stack crit and int//HP, haste is that thing you take when you got 30%+ crit and 20k mana unbuffed.

I would go for the SP trinkets personally since 2% speed is nothing on a 1.5 FoL

I'm thinking of giving haste a shot on my priest for mana burning and such. Not sure about it yet, but I figured I could reliably get 5% haste from gear without sacrificing too much, and if I added in the 5% from talents, 10% haste might actually be nice. Didn't think of the counterweight though. That'd get up to 12%+ haste. =D

I still think it's probably a gimicky sort of stat. =/

Jadyn said:
I'm thinking of giving haste a shot on my priest for mana burning and such. Not sure about it yet, but I figured I could reliably get 5% haste from gear without sacrificing too much, and if I added in the 5% from talents, 10% haste might actually be nice. Didn't think of the counterweight though. That'd get up to 12%+ haste. =D

I still think it's probably a gimicky sort of stat. =/

yeah i was just theorycrafting it out, well see if i bother putting a set together

Users who are viewing this thread