Happy with the new TI?

Can't really judge it yet as everything is currently still being fixed/updated and we are using temporary skins.

It's interesting thus far.

You have to create and album and upload photos into it in order to select a background image for your profile. Before you could upload it straight from your drive onto the page (instead of making an album).

The font selections revert as well (after you save it) in the profile customization.

I am not pleased with the new TI as of yet and I probably will never be. I do not want to grow complacent in any regard with this forum. I want to keep it at the forefront of innovation and design.

There are a ton of bugs/issues with this site that still need to be ironed out and they will be in due time.

I don't like it at all. I wish we could go back to the old TI setup.

I don't like it at all. I wish we could go back to the old TI setup.

Which setup was that mate? What steps can be taken to get some of that old setup back?

A bit more information can help bring up some ideas about how to continue forward from here.

Which setup was that mate? What steps can be taken to get some of that old setup back?

A bit more information can help bring up some ideas about how to continue forward from here.
I think he is referring to IP boards which was very cool.

The one before the revamp was godlike.

Well, I lost all of the design files and everything the moment that the change started to happen (the transition from TI from Daman to me). So, you will have excuse me and understand that all I had to work with from the start was a database.

It has been a very rough road thus far and there is a ton of work to still be done. I just ask for your patience as things progress forward.

I am doing great. I am just away for the weekend on a horrid hotel connection. I am working on the skin design at the moment. That is my first priority as is getting the blog system setup and skinned for the bloggers.

I have some other irons in the fire, but those are the two biggest priorities at the moment. Trust me, I hate this temporary skin as much as you all do, but I am not going to release a new design until it is flawless. :)

Looking good, keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread