Hand of the Betrayer: Level 70 Twinking Guild - Argent Dawn Horde

Elkiva

▪ ℋøʟ⑂ ℙяḯℯṧт ▪
NZ1E849.jpg

Hello everyone!

<Hand of the Betrayer> are looking for more 70 twinks to join our ranks. The guild is lead by the previous leaders of the successfull twink guild "Ante Amanthe" - Now we wish to start a new project!

We wish to recreate the nostalgic experiences from TBC. None above 70, challenge runs, wargames, competitions, rewards, good atmosphere and so on. Join the new upcomming top twink guild!

The guild is a bit different from the other 70 guilds out there. We wish to keep all our members entertained, and therefor got 3 special ranks for those who wish to take their TBC twinking to the next level. more about this at 2.5 - Rank rules

Please note that we have primary focus on raiding.If you prefer PvP'ing, i suggest reading our friends, "The Forgotten crusaders" on Stormscale

1- About us
2- Rules
---2.5 - Rank Rules
3- Our Guild events
4- Other information + how do i join?

1: About us

Let's start out with some quick facts!
<Hand of the Betrayer> is a TBC guild on Argent Dawn Horde[/li][li]Current guild level is 20. Up to 5 new members every day. Using Mumble for our Raids up to and including TK are cleared

Current Guild leader:
Zitalin

Co-leaders:
Vidlana
Elkiva

History:

The original founder as well as loyal officers of Ante Amanthe, the successfull TBC twink guild, decided to start a new project the 3rd of February - 2014. The result was the soon-to-be active twink guild known as <Hand of the Betrayer>
... more to be added

2: Rules

Our ambitions within the guild are of a vast range, here is a list of the selected criteria that we shall be covering within the guilds future.

We will be using the normal “Masterlooting” System. However we might also implement a loot council in the future of the guilds life, this is to ensure that everyone has a fair chance of gaining a piece of gear per raid.

If you’re not prepared to respect others within the guild, then we’re not interested in you. We’re in the guild to build, share and grow a vast community. To make new friends and above all else to have a good time playing level 70 based content.

We’re recruiting players who’re of a medium maturity level, we’re not interested in players who’re going to join the guild to cause or implement trouble. Sanctions will be implemented if things occur.

If you're interested in joining the guild you'll either have to transfer a character or level one from scratch, dedication is also another factor. We're looking for loyal and justified players to join our ranks, We're a community. If you want in on the community then you've got to take the time and effort to either level a character from the grind upwards, or transfer a character and gear with us accordingly.

2.5: Raid Rules

As we wish to keep all our members entertained, we've come up with some ranks which fits whatever you may be looking for in the guild. This does however give the ranks some certain rules. Here is the list of our current ranks:

Levelers/alts
Raider
PvP
HC Raider
ICC Raider
Core Member
Beneath is a short explaination of the ranks as well as the requirements to get the rank:

Levelers/Alt
If you're leveling towards 70, you'll be given this rank. It's to keep track of members who never reaches 70 cause of unknown reasons (it've happened some times), so we can remove the inactive members. Alts are also given this rank, as well as a note in which the name your other character from the guild is written.

This rank works pretty much just like the one above. It's however for those who've reached 70. This rank is mainly for those who have not proven themselve completely to the guild, and a new guild member would probably have this rank untill proven worthy of one of the higher ranks. This rank is also given to those who still consider what rank they would like to 'applicate' for. This rank can be considered the 'casual' rank.

Raider
This rank is for those who've proven themselve worthy of being a part of the core team when raiding. This is not as high a rank as HC raider, as you are allowed to use whatever you want in the raids, even do boosts for your gear (You are however not allowed to reserve items). This is for the casual nostalgic players, who is seen in the weekly raids often.

PvP:
This rank is for those who are interested in PvP mainly.
You are allowed to get boosts to gear, however you are not allowed to reserve anything. Doing so will result in a kick.

As we're a PvE oriented guild, we do not have too much focus on this rank, however, we still want to satisfy all of our members. We are looking for a PvP officer to take care of weekly PvP events, may it be RBG, wargames, world arena events or anything alike. (Feel free to contact me if you're interested in this rank)

HC Raider
This rank is the main idea of the guild;

The rank requires you to be online as often as possible. The rank requires that you NEVER EVER raid outside the guild. This could be considered our 'progress raid team'. This rank is basicly for those who still seek challenge in the TBC raid, and wish to make their raiding as original as possible.

As the bracket is currently rather unstable we will be making some sacrifices to our gear, this will come under the following factors:

Gem Downgrading: - We shall be using gems of a much lower stat framework, these gems can be purchased within the camp know as <Thrallmar> from a vendor named: Reagan Mancuso, the NPC can be located in Hellfire Peninsula.

Enchant Downgrading: - We're going to be implementing a weapon enchant system, your gear will remain un-enchanted for the remainder of your raiding progression but you'll be using a medium effect weapon enchant in return. This is to ensure that your stats are calibrated accordingly, to secure the chances of spells and abilities becoming even more overpowered.

Spell Removal: - Currently in BETA - We're unsure on the spell removal for this time, however we might still be implementing small changes. This could be from the removal of the priests bubble and so on. More info will be posted soon.

We’re also implementing a no boosting policy for this rank, this means if you’re caught doing a boost or attempting to boost you will be sanctioned with the highest denominator, a guild kick.

Currently we're not accepting cross realm raiders for this raid team. This is because we want to ensure that our members are able to get the most amount of gear possible from the raids set.

This rank requires voice communication.

Rank leader: Elkiva

ICC-Raider
This rank is for those who wish to break the meta; The ICC-Raider rank. Yes, that's correct.
WotLKs ICC raided on 70s.

To get this rank you'll need to be Best in Slot, Patient and ready for as many raids as possible.
You are free to boost yourself to get BiS, however, we do not allow you to reserve gear, as we would like to keep a good rep on the server.

You need to get BiS within two weeks after getting promoted to this rank, otherwise you'll be demoted to member untill you've achieved it. This is to keep track of our BiS players and who's ready to tag along in ICC and who's not.

This rank requires voice communication

We will only be needing the following classes for this rank:

DPS:
Hunter
Rogue

Tanks:
Warrior

Healers:
Shaman
Priest

Rank Leader: Zitalin

Note: This is possible for 70s, and i personally have downed 10 of 12 ICC bosses with 9 other 70 twinks. (10man)

Core Member
For those who've been loyal, active, friendly and helpful through a longer time. This is considered the highest possible rank apart from the officer- and guild leader rank. You can applicate to this rank after being a member for at least 2 months.

3: Our Guild events

The guild as a whole now has a gathering point, a place for members to relax and interact with one another at their own leisure.
- The location is a little secret of ours, if you know of this location already then that's great! Feel free to come and pay us a visit, you'll be able to talk to a diverse bunch of level 70 based players, we will also be hosting events within this location. These events come under the following possibilities:

Duels.
Competitions
Quizzes.
Gatherings.
Social / RP Based Events

The social events will consist of many different activities, however it’s down to the community as a whole who will decide what event will be taking place. There will also be default challenges within the guilds schedule, such as dungeon speed runs.

We will be raiding the following days:
[li]Monday - 20:00 realm time[/li] [li]Wednesday - 20:00 realm time[/li] [li]Saturday - 20:00 realm time[/li]-

The guild is considering the possibilities of implementing low gear PVP Events, how does this work? Basically you'll be tasked with either doing 1v1 / 2v2 / 3v3 / 5v5 with TBC Heroic gear with the low gems and enchant restrictions. This will give a semi stable stat threshold to the PVP based agenda.

4: Other information + how to join

The guild is currently using a high demand mumble server to communicate during the guilds raiding progression, we also use the mumble server to have a social atmosphere to the guild.

A homepage is being made

Contact us here:
Elkiva - MattCopping#2601
Vidlana -
Zitalin - Zitalin#2772

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good! Hopefully we can get some wpvp events going against you guys once you grow a bit :D

One question though, if you don't allow boosting in any way, does that mean you won't allow people to transfer a twink to join? Because there's no way you would ever be able to check if everyone got their gear legit or by boosts.
And if you do allow transfers, that would discourage people from joining the guild until they were BiS.

Anyway, best of luck to you guys. It would be awesome to see a big horde guild on AD too.

We will have a specified method implemented within the transfer region of things. You're allowed to transfer with a BIS character however when it comes down to raiding you'll need to have gear from heroic dungeons by default to enter the raids. I may have incorrectly type out that rule without implementing great detail to it in some way. Either way we're not stopping transfers, the only thing we ask for is that you come prepared with heroic based gear.

Regarding the no boosting protocol, that shall still stay in effect.

Demonic corruption is the blood of these lands, from every cut and scar…shadow and death will flow. As the dark portal churns, our people will burn. Outland as it’s now known is no longer safe, Draenor as it was once known is now a ticking time bomb. The tables have turned! The Burning Legion has imprisoned the land, changing the blood which once flowed through Draenors veins and history...

Jesus Christ

The reason I implement these little stories is to introduce the guild from an RP based aspect, normally to set a scene. As the guild is based on the argent dawn and as of an RP based nature I thought it was necessary. Besides, I've done it pretty much every guild thread that I've published.

In defense of my realm and my guild I would just like to point out that there are plenty of people who are not roleplayers (including myself).

Although being on a roleplaying realm does mean that you have plenty of RPers to troll if you ever find yourself bored :D

in defense of my realm and my guild i would just like to point out that there are plenty of people who are not roleplayers (including myself).

Although being on a roleplaying realm does mean that you have plenty of rpers to troll if you ever find yourself bored :d
you are the king of roleplay sally ravn peterson

>> UPDATE <<

I have updated the guild thread in many different ways over the past few hours, I have changed the following:

- I've removed the rule which doesn't allow Goblins / Pandarians.
- I've added additional picture which show the location of the Gem NPC -
Reagan Mancuso - NPC + What the vendor looks like.
- I've added information about the guilds communications software.
- I've added links for the specified gems we shall be using for our raiding gear.
- I've added information about the raid times - Monday / Thursday / Sunday.
- I've added two additional players to the contact information.

The guild is now almost at 30 Members strong, who're either leveling or preparing for our raids within the next two weeks. Also within the events of next week there shall be a heroic farming session which is going to happen during the course of four days spread across the week.

The guild is now also Level 3.

>> UPDATE <<

I have updated the guild thread with the following changes:

I've updated the enchantment section of the guild thread, stating that we're only allowed to use medium based item enchants on our weapons only. This means gear enchants will become invalid for our raiding progression.

Enchant Downgrading: We're going to be implementing a weapon enchant system, your gear will remain un-enchanted for the remainder of your raiding progression but you'll be using a medium effect weapon enchant in return. This is to ensure that your stats are calibrated accordingly, to secure the chances of spells and abilities becoming even more overpowered.

I've added a weapon enchantment list which shows all of the weapon enchants we shall be using for our raiding progression.

The guild is about to hit level 5.

>>UPDATE<<

I have updated the guild with the following changes:

-I've added a spell removal section to the guild thread which states the spell removal system -(
CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH BETA TESTING)

Spell Removal: Due to the fact that some classes are considered too overpowered regarding spell / ability based damage. We've implemented the removal of abilities which we think are of a very overpowered value. The removal of spells / abilities will be made in such a way that you'll still be able to play your class within a normal manner during the course of your raiding agenda. The reason we're reducing the amount of spells used for classes comes under this ruling, we want to ensure that our raids come under a challenging factor. We are not interested in massive DPS, we're in this guild to be faced with a much more challenging prospect during our raiding days. You will however be allowed to use your spells outside of raids / heroics.

- I have added a chart of the spells which will be tested for removal within our beta test.

- I have added a section regarding cross realm raiding regulations.
Cross Realm Raiding: Currently we're not accepting cross realm raiders, this is because we want to ensure that our members are able to get the most amount of gear possible from the raids set. If you're interested in joining the guild you'll either have to transfer a character or level one from scratch, dedication is also another factor. We're looking for loyal and justified players to join our ranks, We're a community. If you want in on the community then you've got to take the time and effort to either level a character from the grind upwards, or transfer a character and gear with us accordingly.

- I have added a guild HQ section showing a brief insight into the guilds community hub.
Guild HQ / Chillout Area: The guild as a whole now has a gathering point, a place for members to relax and interact with one another at their own leisure.

MuxK7x6.jpg

The location is a little secret of ours, if you know of this location already then that's great! Feel free to come and pay us a visit, you'll be able to talk to a diverse bunch of level 70 based players, we will also be hosting events within this location. These events come under the following possibilities:
  • Duels.
  • Competitions.
  • Quizzes.
  • Gatherings.
  • Social / RP Based Events.

- I have also added another officer to the contact information.
Guild Leader- Viotrin // Battletag: MattCopping#2601
Officer- Púffsý // Battletag: Púffy#2665
Officer- Vidlana
Observer- Gnavv // Battletag: Ibunia#2335

The guild is now level 7

Users who are viewing this thread