Hai.

Soberlolz

Legend
yes, like human is born either as a girl or a boy or even both, people are also born as either level 19 twinks in world of warcraft, who never grows older than 9 to 10 years old, or as level 70 twinks, who is born old and mature and likes to fall in love with 16 year old disney channel stars.

Turtlezyo said:
yes, like human is born either as a girl or a boy or even both, people are also born as either level 19 twinks in world of warcraft, who never grows older than 9 to 10 years old, or as level 70 twinks, who is born old and mature and likes to fall in love with 16 year old disney channel stars.

shes 18 bro

and im 19 so im not really old bro .

Soberlolz said:
shes 18 bro

and im 19 so im not really old bro .

18-looks-like-14, bro

i would consider, being born as a 19 year old, is sort of old compared to the rest of us getting born as lvl 19 twinks at the age of 0, bro .

yeh being born at age 0 must suck real bad .

being able to drink legally and drive as soon as you're born is great.

sobers a sucker for those lolitas

Bottom line is, kids on these forums acting like kids.

Saying a group of people are children is like saying you hate Rap, or Hip Hop, or Rock, or Metal.

You can't just hate a whole genre of music, there are just songs you don't like.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, don't seperate us as different genres,

we are all one community. Twinkinfo. Doing so results in the real kids getting mad and raging...

and I don't think anyone wants to deal with that.

It's like that one video where Justin Beiber is playing Call of Duty, and a bunch of 20-30 year olds start dogging on him like he's trash.

Don't have to like his music, but we are all people. =( shows who the real kids are on these forums.

the 19s being 10 year olds was a joke in vent with someone who i forgets name >_>

but i loves you all and sani come to BC we are way qtpier

and gnome with shaman wrathful purecraft? that on your server or model edit :O

Soberlolz said:
the 19s being 10 year olds was a joke in vent with someone who i forgets name >_>

but i loves you all and sani come to BC we are way qtpier

and gnome with shaman wrathful purecraft? that on your server or model edit :O

It was on another server, and it was a .mod display

ALTHOUGH, I've been working on a server for the past 2 months, with a few added features in a custom patch, which includes:

• New zones

• Dungeon maps for all dungeons including Vanilla and BC

• level 79-85 custom items icon.mpq

• Gnomes now can be priest

• Dwarfs can be shammy

• Human can be hunter

That's all that I've gotten done so far, but there should be much more in the future.

If you hold up about 10min or so, I can edit this post to show you a screenshot of my human hunter? ^^

im 12 i would tap selena gomez

sober i'm coming asap.

hunter

pally

shaman

idk which

pally

we can mix 2 fotm classes together in 2's and say we are skiled.

downloading wow update from laptop then transferring the dataz isnt vary fun.

buuuuuuuut hunters are apparently OP as tits?

lololololol you want me to level? no.

Soberlolz said:
we can mix 2 fotm classes together in 2's and say we are skiled.

Sounds like sanitarium SHOULD be able to manage r2 like this.

Users who are viewing this thread