guild boas removed?

warriorguy

Legend
so i was looking through the cata compilations and i didnt see guild boas listed anymore. anyone hear anything about this?

Sockmycuck said:
I didn't hear about these, Could someone fill me in.

In cata there was proposed to be a guild leveling system. Achievements and game progression earned by the top earners in the guild would count towards guild leveling. Unlocking guild levels would grant access to craftable items and BOA items to be used only if you were in the guild (Bound to Guild items, BTG). There was worry at one point that twinks would need to somehow gain access into top raiding guilds but this idea was squelched by the notion that blizzard would never make it that hard to earn guild BOAs and raiding, leveling ,and twink guilds would all be able to progress down the guild leveling system based on time spent in game (which is basically how blizz rewards people). Guild BOA's were also proposed to fill additional armor slots. It seems that so far noone has been able to find evidence of Guild BOA items and the fact it was removed from the cata compilation page is interesting.

In the last post Blizzard made about the guild levelling they mentioned guild BoA's, im sure they will still be available.

A bit more off topic, I would love to see low level gems that jewel crafters make. Gemming is a key feature of end game and I think it woudl help people learn and improve the JC profession if you could actually use gems at a low level.

Users who are viewing this thread