Greetings all

Vinya

Grandfathered
Hi, I haven't really twinked in relation to PvP though I do have an 80 tank in almost all BiS and working on gear to run Herald of the Titan someday. Looking over my toons I realized I have a warrior at 60 and 70 as well and a paladin at 90 so I thought, "hmmmm.... maybe I could try twinking since I can't stand WoD."

For now I have decided to let my sub run out and twink at level 20 in BGs to practice my PvP skills. I have a few toons at level 20 and figured I'd start with healing and see how it goes.

Anyways, this website and forum seems a good place to find info and ask questions as I learn. Also, since none of my low level toons are in BiS gear, I look forward to the challenge of gearing them on 10 gold limit with the trial account restrictions. At the very least getting my virtual butt handed to me over and over again should help me learn to PvP better and not be so afraid of the BGs. :p

Welcome aboard!

Before your sub runs out, take a look around the Level Twenty section! There are sveral guides that you might find helpful! Grab as much gear and enchants as you can for your lvl 20 toons while your sub is still up :)

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome!
Be sure and run all those hard mode Ulduars each reset! In addition, there are a few items you can from ToC that still qualify for Herald of the Champion. I got that when it was current. It was tough!
Good luck with that one. Have fun!

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread