US Great games last night. Lets get more after stupid bms log!!

Thotfc

R1 Friendly Tink
HeyGuys
I dont want anything to do with what there doing <GG TWINKS> on xp off. I will que with them soloely because of the reason because they are my friends. I perfer to que alone and i think that it is more of a challenege. That is why every solo q game i played last night i lost. But Heres the thing, you guys never 3 capped me once, if anything i held you to 1 cap with a shit team. As i said i want nothing to do with what there doing on xpoff. I just want to get great games going!!! But they are my friends and im going to que with them. If you want to get into some good games. They start when they log off.

I solo q 11PM - 2AM LETS GET SOME GOOD GAMES GOING GUYS!!! :D

HeyGuys
I dont want anything to do with what there doing <GG tinks> on xp off. I will que with them soloely because of the reason because they are my friends. I perfer to que alone and i think that it is more of a challenege. That is why every solo q game i played last night i lost. But Heres the thing, you guys never 3 capped me once, if anything i held you to 1 cap with a shit team. As i said i want nothing to do with what there doing on xpoff. I just want to get great games going!!! But they are my friends and im going to que with them. If you want to get into some good games. They start when they log off.

I solo q 11PM - 2AM LETS GET SOME GOOD GAMES GOING GUYS!!! :D
+1 ^
jaja's can't get dodged on either side.

All im looking for is good games! I know everytime i see thot I go fml... I have a shit ton of chasing i gotta do. but makes for an exciting game!

All im looking for is good games! I know everytime i see thot I go fml... I have a shit ton of chasing i gotta do. but makes for an exciting game!

Thats all I want. Games last night were fucking awesome I screamed out of excitement a couple of times and i threw shit out of anger.

Users who are viewing this thread