Goodbye *wave*

Dephro

Legend
Hi TI,
I'm just writing to inform you that my main account has been permanently banned for a violation I didn't commit (or perhaps rather a misunderstanding) and have been told by Blizzard that there is absolutely no chance that I will ever see my account again despite various attempt to convince them.
I wish you all the best and would like to thank you for the fun I have had (primarily in TBC and Cataclysm). I have for a while, though, considered quitting the game for good, but I didn't want it to end this way.

Have fun and thank you for the memories,
- Sythriel (Ðephro for oldskewlers) / Garokh / Kimhot / Srsbsns / Kevinbacon

TI #1 reality-show

Aw cmon man. Now I'm all curious about what ya were banned for! ><

EDIT: I ofc mean, cya yo. I don't think I've ever played with you but yeh it's a sad time when you get something taken from you that you've put a lot of time into :/ Good luck in whatever you go on to do

Sorry to hear that, also curious what u did to get perma'd. Either way gl with your adventures!

Hi TI,
I'm just writing to inform you that my main account has been permanently banned for a violation I didn't commit (or perhaps rather a misunderstanding) and have been told by Blizzard that there is absolutely no chance that I will ever see my account again despite various attempt to convince them.
I wish you all the best and would like to thank you for the fun I have had (primarily in TBC and Cataclysm). I have for a while, though, considered quitting the game for good, but I didn't want it to end this way.

Have fun and thank you for the memories,
- Sythriel

TI #1 reality-show

Always wondered why you are so inactive :(

dolan is sad.. baibai

Users who are viewing this thread