Good healing addon for starter.

Zenerth

Grandfathered
Hello there. I wanted to start to learn healing and the only good healing I found is the Mistweaver, which I am enjoying. But I would like to try healing as a shaman and priest, but I don't know which addon is good. Could somebody help, please? Also, Happy new year! :D

If u dont want to move mouse to target: Get razor naga, make 10 macros "/target [target=party1]" 1-10.
If u want to click/move mouse to target: When I PVEed, a lot of guildmates used healbot. U mouseover target and use healing spell. Or just make Mouseover macros for each healing spell.

Hello there. I wanted to start to learn healing and the only good healing I found is the Mistweaver, which I am enjoying. But I would like to try healing as a shaman and priest, but I don't know which addon is good. Could somebody help, please? Also, Happy new year! :D

No addon in the world is going to make you a better healer.
Most "healing addons" are just scripts/macros you can make yourself.

Basically, you need to work on your Raid INterface options more if that is what's wrong, could you give me a SS of you in BGs please ? Maybe i could help. Addons are needed, but just the basic ones, they aren't going to heal for you.
With that i mean, BG Targets, Gladius, and Interruptbar2.

No addon in the world is going to make you a better healer.
Well, there is few addons, that can make him better player. For example: Interrupt Bar and GladiatorlosSA. But GladiatorlosSA is like cheating...

You can try Healbot or Vuhdo as well as mouse over macros.
I rather seriously doubt very few people(not all) here even use either of those two since I have never seen a SS with it on there. Many of the people that have shared SS still use Blizzard's stock UI.
I personally use Vuhdo in combination with a few mouse overs. I used to use Healbot until I discovered Vuhdo in late WotLK.
Good luck and have fun!!

OmniBar for kick tracking.
Big Debuffs so you know what to dispell.

Other than that make your UI big and accessible.

Sorry for the late reply. I could try the macro heal to heal targets. The main problem is, is when I am trying to heal by clicking on the raid bar that shows my team mates, what happens is when I click on that target to heal, I am targeting someone else that doesn't need a heal or is to far away for me. Example, an orc warrior named bud has low health, I click on the raid bar to heal him and instead, I am targeting an undead...

Sorry for the late reply. I could try the macro heal to heal targets. The main problem is, is when I am trying to heal by clicking on the raid bar that shows my team mates, what happens is when I click on that target to heal, I am targeting someone else that doesn't need a heal or is to far away for me. Example, an orc warrior named bud has low health, I click on the raid bar to heal him and instead, I am targeting an undead...

Oh, that is some sort of bug that happens to me sometimes randomly, all i do to fix it is /reload.

View attachment 6370

I use healbot and I would recommend it as the original UI isn't very great for healing large teams in my opinion.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_010516_065430.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_010516_065430.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 320
I use the stock raid frames with clique. All my heals are bound to my five mouse buttons with shift/alt/crtl modifiers.

Stock raid frames are pretty decent now. You can customize them quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread