Good battles, and friends across factions

Capias

Legend
So we enter a BG and we wait for the gate to open. First thing I do is examine my teammates. Second thing I do is examine the alliance order to see who we're up against.

"Anybody recognize the allies we're up against?" I ask. Sometimes I get a response (often from the 20s) such as "so-and-so GY camps us." Noted, we shall target that GY camper for special attention. I almost never emote opposing team players except to /tickle as a way of saying "hi." And if I /salute you in a BG, I mean it sincerely, not sarcastically.

If I /scoff at you in a BG, likewise I mean it sincerely either because you are a notorious GY camper, an habitual afker, or otherwise a poor sport.

It never made sense to me that someone would make a rude gesture at me or spit on m simply because I am in an opposing faction.

I especially like seeing an alliance order of battle which includes a tough player such as Spewfeel, Honeybadger, Paffa, and other well know PVPers since it means that win, lose, or draw, my team will be in for a real fight. Everyone likes to win, but even if we lose I know that their victory was achieved legitimately. I know this because Spewfeel is on my real ID list. We've run together on both our horde and alliance toons, he's been in my guild's vent, and I am confidant that he would not be in <Sanctuary> if they tolerated lag hacks or gem exploits.

A group of us were running 24s Friday and pretty much steamrolling. Finally we decided that some of us should get on our other-faction toons. Eventually we ended up in BGs facing off against each other in fun hard-fought battles.

"This is how it should be," I thought. No drama, no spitting, no disturbed people their issues in a game. Just fun.

I nerd rage in real id where the 4 24 hunters and faith were making my 2 man premade lol life's hell.

Since they are all my realid friends.

I especially like seeing an alliance order of battle which includes a tough player such as Spewfeel, Honeybadger,

Scratch that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scratch that. A guildie has an ally real ID friend who just caught Honeybadger using gem-exploited item.

Now now, there are plenty of viable reasons for using 225 blacksmithing. Think about it, you get to make the guns you use as a rouge (Much better than throwing weapons), and you get to make mail armor for all your buddies.

I received bad unconfirmed info. HB had 2.1 K health, but no confirmed sightings of gemmed items.

I regret the error.

Honeybadger thinks lithology was mad. He felt Honeybadger solo head hunted him entire game. Honeybadger knew he'd be their only flag carrier . Like a corner in the NFL. Honeybadger was on vent with guildies. Honeybadger told " The Badgenettes" on my team, Honeybadger will keep him lock down , so it take their best heal/viable FC out of the game. So Honeybadger killed him 6-7 times . Take it as a compliment you got tickled by Honeybadger for 20 mins and a ton of ownership flags on you. He followed the simple steps:

Step 1. Go pick up a flag
-Click Clack-
Step 2 . Wait Cuase I'll appear at some point
Step 3 . Sapped, ambushed ,you'll get intrested a lot , killed by white auto attacks(advice pop your arena trinket)
Step 4. Release your body before I put a flag of ownership in you
Step 5 . Rez
Step 6 Rinse and repeat last steps

"Honeybadger is here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, And Honeybadger is all out of gum

/Click Clack

What does the click clack thing mean?

Click clack -

1) sound of a pistol being cocked or imminant death
2)To completely dominant

Thats why Honeybadger uses it. Also sound of Honeybadger steps , Can hearing me coming ?

1st link - Urban Dictionary: click clack

2nd video link - google underarmour click clack video

* Honeybadger already made the tickle sexy, better than spitting on people . lol

/tickle Yde

Honeybadger thinks lithology was mad. He felt Honeybadger solo head hunted him entire game. Honeybadger knew he'd be their only flag carrier . Like a corner in the NFL. Honeybadger was on vent with guildies. Honeybadger told " The Badgenettes" on my team, Honeybadger will keep him lock down , so it take their best heal/viable FC out of the game. So Honeybadger killed him 6-7 times . Take it as a compliment you got tickled by Honeybadger for 20 mins and a ton of ownership flags on you. He followed the simple steps:

Step 1. Go pick up a flag
-Click Clack-
Step 2 . Wait Cuase I'll appear at some point
Step 3 . Sapped, ambushed ,you'll get intrested a lot , killed by white auto attacks(advice pop your arena trinket)
Step 4. Release your body before I put a flag of ownership in you
Step 5 . Rez
Step 6 Rinse and repeat last steps

"Honeybadger is here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, And Honeybadger is all out of gum

/Click Clack

I aint even mad though. In fact, I'm only curious...
What makes you think you've earned some sort of "ownership" over me when I killed you equally as many times as you killed me (1v1). Sure i died 6-7 times, but i can assure you, you had help for half of those...
Now i wonder, what your "Badgenettes" were doing under our graveyard? You guys had the quick win, why prologue a game that is obviously going to be a steam roll? I'm curious.. Especially since we ended up killing your FC, under OUR GY, because the scrub overextended like a huge failure..
Please Honey, let's grow up. No one cares about your precious Flag of Failureship. The only thing I care about, is getting a 10v10 going against "The Badgenettes" because in my eyes, that's were the true skill is shown. HI will be running 10 mans all weekend, I won't be surprised to see Honey dodge us like the coward he is. And if for some miracle that we do get in a 10 man, I'll have to wish Honeybadger and "The Badgenettes" all the luck in the world.

/Click Clack
Oh and..
Sorry bro, but me and you both know you can't kick me if your life depended on it...
I'd probably be angry to if I couldn't kick Lithology's heal and he turned out of every gouge i threw at him. Probably mad enough to go on the forums and post the most irrelevant crap so that I could get attention from other forum fairies so that I may look cool and appear to have some sort of skill. What can i say. When the Badger is mad, he's mad......Umad?

/sniff

oh ps. l2kick

Your the one sounding mad . lol . Honeybadger is a supporting class it's okay for Honeybadger to die. Your the FC. But Honeybadger died once. You take things way to serious. Honeybadger will reply to thread but not you anymore. It's a game but thanks confirming Honeybadger killed you 6 times soloing.

L2count & L2fc

-Click clack -

/tickles for my beasties lith (((( Yippie )))) :)

Does everyone in <horde invasion> type walls of text? Is it a requirement to be in that guild just asking?

Your the one sounding mad . lol . Honeybadger is a supporting class it's okay for Honeybadger to die. Your the FC. But Honeybadger died once. You take things way to serious. Honeybadger will reply to thread but not you anymore. It's a game but thanks confirming Honeybadger killed you 6 times soloing.

L2count & L2fc

-Click clack -

/tickles for my beasties lith (((( Yippie )))) :)

Does everyone in <horde invasion> type walls of text? Is it a requirement to be in that guild just asking?

Sooooo... I guess your dodging that 10v10 challenge?

Figures.. Sucks to suck bro :(

Btw... I got 3 KBs total that game... Two against you (means you died twice cutie) one against your flagroom camping hunter. Don't forget, i was the only twink in that BG and the only 24 at that. Don't get too existed :)

Oh... and since you failed to answer my question, I'll copy and paste it to make it easy on you.

"Now i wonder, what your "Badgenettes" were doing under our graveyard? You guys had the quick win, why prologue a game that is obviously going to be a steam roll?"

Users who are viewing this thread