Godly Feet of the Lynx

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are you looking for for them?

And before I buy, I will have to make a char on your realm and see them in trade to be sure they are for real.

You wont get credit for the chant as soon as you put them on. It will be exactly like librams or +6 stats.

No lie, that is pretty epic. Too bad you don't have a pair with cat's swiftness or I'd probably pay whatever you wanted :p

Hey guys noticed this thread I also have these from the same glitch that I'm selling.

XX-1.jpg

Niini said:
Hey guys noticed this thread I also have these from the same glitch that I'm selling.

XX-1.jpg

US or EU?

tenchars

siwtz said:
Noone of this items are worth more than a pair of boots enchanted with 7 stamina. Since blizzard implanted the "new" enchanting, you must be the proper level for the enchant to work. You will not benefit for the enchant at all.

It may work i don't see the enchant in red.

curleypwnsu said:
It may work i don't see the enchant in red.

You can't see them red because the screenshot is taken from a lvl85 and the item is not binded yet. If you send it to say a lvl10 twink, this chant will appear red.

Xanatös said:
You can't see them red because the screenshot is taken from a lvl85 and the item is not binded yet. If you send it to say a lvl10 twink, this chant will appear red.

oh ok, this guy is trying to trick us!!

Xanatös said:

^this is correct not sure how many times this has been said so far. at OP i suggest you just put them on the AH and list for like 3000 to see if you get any bites. that is all.

Grabco said:
^this is correct not sure how many times this has been said so far. at OP i suggest you just put them on the AH and list for like 3000 to see if you get any bites. that is all.

Gracob, i went elune horde can't wait to see you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread