Gnomish Net Launcher

SPQR

Legend
Fail blizzard, with that kinda trinket, you should be able to join heroic dungeons

Yeh works well, seen a 29 with 2 of them. Not hard to get at all but as some1 said, it will be fixed sooner or later just as all the other things. I prefer to bug stuff like tabards and transmog since it doesn't affect other players. I will prob not get this one unless it scales down, time will tell.

ITT: People who play druids rageing that other twinks can get an item that prevents them from being killed in an opener.

You mad hombre??

ITT: People who play druids rageing that other twinks can get an item that prevents them from being killed in an opener.

You mad hombre??
ye they should stay available for twinks so underpowered classes can perform better with them.. i mean, ferals/monks/rets etc wont buy them because they are already overpowered enough right? right?..

i got 2 of the trinkets and it doesn't seem like they made a difference on my damage

Versatility on the trinket scales down with your level up till 80. At level 80 it's 7% and gets lower as you level up.

Users who are viewing this thread