Gnomeball - Saturday August 10th

Kochist

Legend
Last weekend we did this:

Gnomeball - YouTube

The game was two teams of Elemental Shamans using ThunderStorm to push the gnome into the other teams goal. We will do this again on Saturday. We can invite from Cross Realm, all you need is a level 20 Horde Shaman. No gear is required.

The event will start at 1:00 PST. Other time zone information:

2 PM (MST)
3 PM (CST)
4 PM (EST)
9 PM UK (BST)
22:00 Central EU (CEST)

Players on Aerie Peak do not need to sign up, anyone on the F2PChannel is welcome to play.

If you are going to join from Cross Realm then you may list your name in a reply. About 30 minutes before the event I will check the Cross Realms and send out invites.

Aside from Gnomeball we have been thinking of other ideas like a Golf event in which we lay out a course and teams compete for the lowest number of strokes (ThunderStorms).

- - - Cross Realm - - -

Blackwing Lair - people

Ravencrest - Ogrelord

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if we get enough Shamans we can sync Que for AB and have 15 elemental Shamans go to LM.

I was curious, there are no diminishing returns on thunderstorm? I was thinking 3 punts and he could be immune.

Thank you much for the video so we can see what the fuss was all about haha!~ Looks awesome ! I will not be partaking in Gnomeball : P

Sign me up on fuppy@blackwinglair
Was tons of fun last time, 5+ per side was my favorite
Not 100% sure I can make it but ill try

Of course I will noob along again. :)

Love the AB idea! Please please please let us make this happen!

15 ghost wolves! Amazing.

Every 20 shaman, no matter how ungeared, respec ele and come along. :D

By the way, if we could get a second Gnome warrior we could try the iron Gnome as well this time!

Who is that smexy belf spectator? >.>

Spectators are welcome, just stay to the sides.

I work all weekend on nights, I'd hate to commit and have to bounce early if it runs long. So can't tag along this time.

Hope y'all have a blast! :cool:

I will provide picnics to spectators during TS CD again. :)

I definitely want to do this, Sounds really fun:)

Unfortunately, I don't have a toon on ap, But it's about time I make one!

I think I'll make a shammy on AP and join for this wonderful event :)

I definitely want to do this, Sounds really fun:)

Unfortunately, I don't have a toon on ap, But it's about time I make one!

I think I'll make a shammy on AP and join for this wonderful event :)
Not to be cocky or anything but bwl will jus roll over ap like last time . So you might as well make a shaman on bwl !

Not to be cocky or anything but bwl will jus roll over ap like last time . So you might as well make a shaman on bwl !
Game face on!
:mad:

Had a blast last time, and I'll definitely come again.

I was thinking that gnomeball might be interesting with 2 or even 3 gnomeballs on the field. It would reduce the thunderstorm spam on the gnomeball right at the opening, and give the game more than one center of focus. And it would open up the possibility of sometimes punting 2 gnomes at the same time in different directions, rather than always aiming the single gnome right towards the goal. Plus it would be cool to break 3 gnomeballs at the beginning of a round like a game of pool. :)

It wouldn't be for this saturday, of course. But any thoughts guys?

Had a blast last time, and I'll definitely come again.

I was thinking that gnomeball might be interesting with 2 or even 3 gnomeballs on the field. It would reduce the thunderstorm spam on the gnomeball right at the opening, and give the game more than one center of focus. And it would open up the possibility of sometimes punting 2 gnomes at the same time in different directions, rather than always aiming the single gnome right towards the goal. Plus it would be cool to break 3 gnomeballs at the beginning of a round like a game of pool. :)

It wouldn't be for this saturday, of course. But any thoughts guys?

Lol, the game is evolving. This could the next DotA.

Users who are viewing this thread