Glyph thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
so at 49 we get 1 prime, 1 major, 1 minor...

for me

prime: Glyph of Hemorrhage - Item - World of Warcraft this thing has anti-rogue all over it

major: Glyph of Ambush - Item - World of Warcraft (as much as i love Glyph of Blind - Item - World of Warcraft and Glyph of Garrote - Item - World of Warcraft 10 yard ambush is just too good at catching flag runners running out of tunnel with the 100% speed buff)

minor: Glyph of Blurred Speed - Item - World of Warcraft (if AB never pops, then Glyph of Distract - Item - World of Warcraft)

With a team, grabbing a FC with the 100% speed buff is a non issue :). Most likely you will intercept the FC in midfield than in the tunnel or the flag room.

Taitaih said:
With a team, grabbing a FC with the 100% speed buff is a non issue :). Most likely you will intercept the FC in midfield than in the tunnel or the flag room.

really?! you mean everyone focuses on the game objective now(in the xpoff games)? i highly doubt if that's even possible as i find the average human being's quite incompetent...

glancealot said:
i find the average human being's quite incompetent...

strange how the average person finds you quite incompetent

you cannot differentiate between "finding one incompetent" and "failing to understand the depth of one's skill-level"

glancealot said:
you cannot differentiate between "finding one incompetent" and "failing to understand the depth of one's skill-level"

i lol'd

isnt glancealot that guy that had the Huge stealth button like a quarter the size of his page in his UI and clicks ery thang and use to post SS of him winning BGs vs levelers in greens/blues in 70-79 forum

HM.

had no problem hitting #1 with "huge stealth buttons" (actually vanish button but whatever)

imagecgi.jpg

nice signature btw lmao

whats a shadowburn...lotta 70s there?

you think #1 at 70 is somewhat an achievment? I Got to r1 on Vindication with a Mage in Merciless and Blue Legs from Bloodfurnace

because you (most likely) were playing with a priest partner that's decked out in 4 piece SWP + 4piece brutal. priest+mage at 70 is broken.

if not, then i would think what you did is quite an achievement.

assuming your gear level was as low as you tried to make it sound like. (i.e, not wearing "full ilevel 156 + 1 piece of blue and 1 piece of merciless")

assuming that you actually did hit rank 1.

assuming that you were in an active BG.

because you (most likely) were playing with a priest partner that's decked out in 4 piece SWP + 4piece brutal. priest+mage at 70 is broken.

Not as broken as Rogue/Spriest. which I also played as rogue

I was the mage in the 2v2 I ran 4piece 4piece with Brutal Spellblade Grimiore Piercing Touch

The Priest was in Merciless/blue Legs

if not, then i would think what you did is quite an achievement.

Ty i guess.

assuming your gear level was as low as you tried to make it sound like. (i.e, not wearing "full ilevel 156 + 1 piece of blue and 1 piece of merciless")

Dont really know the Ilevel of 70 shit ino KJ is like 156 or somethin but he was 4piece merc with guardians offpieces and Lifegiver breeches from Bloodfurnace

assuming that you actually did hit rank 1.

<representing Epoch>

assuming that you were in an active BG
Vindication.

the most broken has to be paladin*2 tho...it's just...broken.

i played rogue+shaman, many comps hard counter us, but we managed as we were pretty skilled, the huge vanish button helps too.

Ret/Spriest was preety annoying as Rogue Blow Cloak at wrong time and your fucked.

my ui is like just my Cds buttons on the button of the screen theres like 6 for Rogues?

I have 82 keybinds. :p

jj5jjm.jpg

my mages UI is alrite

Gladius is only like that so people could see what it looks like when shits on DR.

i liked rogue ret. and vindi > shadowburn

guess we will find out in cata ^_^

but i have to admit i don't have that "burning urge" to win anymore. i look through my folder of old time SS and i am simply amazed by my own tenacity and will back then. nowadays i find myself losing concentration after half an hour.

for your viewing "pleasure", i give you some SS that are plainly PAINFUL to look at, i guess games like these gave me a lot of satisfaction back then, but i want to gouge my own eyes out when i look at them now

imagecgi.jpg

imagecgi.jpg

250pdg1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread