Gladiator

Hey guys, i noticed the achievement says nothing about being 85, is it possible to get gladiator title, mount etc at 70?

Many thanks

it was, not anymore, yw.

Ignore the troll.

Yes you can receive duelist, rival, and Gladiator titles at level 70 as of s9 since they removed the level requirement.

Mulciber said:
Ignore the troll.

Yes you can receive duelist, rival, and Gladiator titles at level 70 as of s9 since they removed the level requirement.

source?

also i dont think you know what a troll is

Turtlezyo said:
source?

also i dont think you know what a troll is

What source do you need?

Check the arena achievements, theres no level requirement on them like there was for s5-s8.

We've been getting achievements + guild achievements for reaching 1550, 1750, 2k, etc.

So yes, you can receive gladiator titles. You can also get the rated BG titles, but its hard to schedule them in the 70 bracket since they took away Battlegroup forums.

Mulciber said:
What source do you need?

Check the arena achievements, theres no level requirement on them like there was for s5-s8.

We've been getting achievements + guild achievements for reaching 1550, 1750, 2k, etc.

So yes, you can receive gladiator titles. You can also get the rated BG titles, but its hard to schedule them in the 70 bracket since they took away Battlegroup forums.

there has never been lvl requirement mentioned in gladiator achievement but it still has it.

however there has been level requirement on the other arena achievements such as: "win a ranked arena match at level 80" or smt like that which they removed.. gogo arena master but nono gladiator

Turtlezyo said:
tried to find the gladiator at lower lvls and couldnt find.. but i did find this:

"You must be 80 or 85 to create a team." which means that you cant make team at lvl 70 and therefor cant get titles.

source: Arena PvP system - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

ignore Mulciber the troll derp derp

Ignore this troll, please.

Mulciber @ Zul'jin - Game - World of Warcraft

I guess my arena team is nonexistent. Oh well, I always knew it was a figment of my imagination.

Mulciber said:
Ignore this troll, please.

Mulciber @ Zul'jin - Game - World of Warcraft

I guess my arena team is nonexistent. Oh well, I always knew it was a figment of my imagination.

define troll.

i just found wowwiki that said it was only lvl 80 and 85.

blizzard would be braindead to let everyone under lvl 85 get glad.

it happend in s5 where a 70 got glad and that was a mistake and was fixed and i doubt very much that they would allow this now

definitely wouldnt allow it unless they made 70, 80, and 85 have separate glad brackets. considering how much easier it would be to get the rank w/ less players and probably a lot more win trading @ 70/85 than at 85 with the most competition

If that was the case, they wouldn't allow us to benefit from guild achievements from reaching rating in Arena. Besides, the majority of 70 twinks hate each other too much to wintrade games in 2's / 3's for glad.

I'm quite sure we're going to be able to get gladiator, because it compensates for the top .5% of your played bracket. Not the level cap.

you can wintrade within your guild...like those tards that win traded in 5s for the stupid tabard.

or just find a few other people who dont hate you

doubting 70/80s are eligible for glad title or rewards..unless they have 70 & 80 specific titles/rewards and separate 85 ones. but i guess we'll all c

Bahahah why in world would you get title from 70 bracket? it wont happen, simply cuz you dont earn it in...i mean it takes skill to get r1 in 70/80 bracket :O you dont even have all spells and shit at that lvl and as someone said, in s5 1 got title, and it was a mistake, why would they change their minds and give 70's a title they dont earn. i mean r1 when overall teams is 10 maybe 20 max 3s teams is just fail and you wont get it, some ppl are to dumb to think sometimes srsly

Users who are viewing this thread