geting hit on in wow

when ever i play my priest which is a girl i always get hit on or asked out which is so low i mean come people it's just a game u shouldn't ask some out in wow if u dont even know them does this happen to any one els?:eek::

dunno why but when i play female elves, blood or night, i'll get some catcall pst/emote very occasionally. never from my human girl toons. must have something to do with the glowing eyes and long ears :)

Lol this happens to me every day i play, i have a female human named Hawte... and then my mains name is Hawty (female dranei)

Grabco said:
....charge money and give them a /dance

a friend of mine did something like this once, he got paid 50-100g I think

They call that whoring.

But seriously, who in their right mind would "hit on" the player of a toon in WoW, whom you have no idea what he or she looks like, or whether it is even a he or she.

A guildie of mine nearly got a mammoth from a guy simply because she's a girl.

She couldn't hide her disdain for him, so she only got 6k before he "broke up" as he said it xD

if it bothers you.. flirt back for about 30 seconds. then say something like "OOH BABY YOU ARE MAKING ME SO HARD!!!!" they stop...

I take advantage of it. and lol@Jailbots post.

But in all seriousness some of those horny 13 yo's will do ANYTHING. And if you don't wanna play along just use the "disconnected" excuse. Then ask for some spare change etc etc and just keep ducking them =P.

Karma is gonna beat the shit out of me haha :D.

Ego said:
I take advantage of it. and lol@Jailbots post.

But in all seriousness some of those horny 13 yo's will do ANYTHING. And if you don't wanna play along just use the "disconnected" excuse. Then ask for some spare change etc etc and just keep ducking them =P.

Karma is gonna beat the shit out of me haha :D.

mmmm do i know u???

Users who are viewing this thread