US Get to Vashj

Ovallord

Yes I have gotten to Vashj on several toons with healing abilities. Shammy, Disc-priest. Druid. If you have an aquatic mount or the ability to form into an aquatic mount (druids). You can skim the perimeter north of the stormwind docks along the sea wall until you get to the closet point Vashj is located off the coast. You know you’re on the right path if you find the abandoned fishing cabin north of stormwind. When you reach the closest point to where Vashj is closet to the Eastern Kingdom. Make sure you’re ready with health and heals. Ride out above the water on mount.. when you begin to take serious damage begin to heal as you will loose your mount. Keep swimming for Vashj and soon your Fatigue bar will begin to grow. Keep swimming. Duck your head underwater and avoid the giant whale shark. I believe the Orcas are neutral (yellow) but be mindful. Head to the strip of land and discover the flight master on the beach…and discover the flight master next to him for underwater travel. Now you can fly to Vashj… anytime you want. Hope it works for you. FYI. You can only breath underwater around area with air bubbles come up from sea life. Level 18 Shaman, Level 15 Disc Priest.

I think there is a short enough way to get there that you don't even take fatigue damage but I might just me misremembering, it's been a while since I last went there.
Or maybe it's just that with a 60% ground mount you're too slow to do it without taking fatigue damage. Have you tried on a 100% ground mount ?

Users who are viewing this thread