general Gilneas reputation info

Maul

OG
I spent some time yesterday doing what anyone in the face of new surroundings would: I explored. Now in this exploration I had a goal to begin aquiring Gilneas reputation. Aside from it being a new blemish in my home cities reputation, I wanted to see how close I could make it to exalted before I had to start farming fishing/cooking dailies (which grant SW reputation).

In my quests I found that I was stopped at 5999/6000 friendly. I reached there by what I'm sure we term "spill-over rep," which as I'm sure you know is the small fraction (1/4) of the reputation gained to be given to other reputations in that group.

I did, however, equip my Gilneas tabard (the QMs are located near the flightpaths in their respected cities, the Gilneas QM being in Darnassus) and do a few Gnomeragan runs, which DID pass the barrier into honored. As any human, I stopped playing after this (almost 150 quests done that day in redridge, loch modan, and the wetlands for rep), but the elite mobs granted 15 (before rep bonuses from the holidays), and the irradiated horror and thermaplugg gave 300.

Please leave posts here if any wish to give more information on the limits of this reputation through dungeoneering.

(I apologize for any poor formatting, I'm posting from my phone)

Users who are viewing this thread