GB tabs (money no problem) theorycraft...?.

5' 80's doing dailys every day is more than enough to run a twink guild i'm guessing. I am kinda new to running a GB. What should I be stocking/allowing access to? I guess the deeper question is (/looks at drayer and others who have actually run guilds) how do you allocate guild bank access in meduim to large guilds? Thinking this:

Tab 1: all RUM

Tab 2: all bandages 10 stacks

Tab 3: gear (for gearing up)

Tab 4: Reagents for pots mats fishing

Tab 5: Premade stuff (bombs, pts etc)

Tab 6: elite tab for BIS items only, SFs, ABs, highpriced items

how do you (people that run guilds, or can think about how to run a guild) set things up?

Since i'm on elune i'd like to hear sleyin's comments from the DOA (one of the largest elune guilds.) /respect

Sounds alittle bit overkill on the number of tabs. Tabs 1,2,4,5 could probably be merged onto 2 tabs, you wont need all that space and the money saved from not buuying them could be spent on filling them up, just keep topping up the consumables from bank chars.

all bandages 10 stacks

Do u mean like stacks of 10, if that's the case someone can just put one stack ontop of another and take 20 lol.

You making a new guild?

Nevarial said:
An entire tab full of Shadowfangs and Assassin's? Post me a screenshot when you got that.

It says SFs, AB, and other BiS gear, so it would be filled up with 3/3 eagles, DWB, TBJs and other such like.

Also you will probably want to keep a tab full of scrolled chants.

Kore nametooshort said:
It says SFs, AB, and other BiS gear, so it would be filled up with 3/3 eagles, DWB, TBJs and other such like.

Also you will probably want to keep a tab full of scrolled chants.

I agree with all besides the..Such like? I assume you mean like such. :D

yeah having 6 tabs is nice but for a twink guild 2 or 3 should be fine. I had it setup so the next to the lowest rank & up have access to tab one with the limit of 5 withdrawals per day. you can use the 2nd & 3rd tabs to store overflow. I had 3 rows of rum then other stuff I broke up into portions. This has a lot to do with how much you trust your guildies. a couple rows of heavy runecloth bandages a couple rows of health pots in stacks of 5, swiftness pots in stacks of 2 - 3. Elixirs of wisdom/agility/minor accuracy. play around with it and adjust as necessary. I stored gear in other tabs but leave it viewable. I would sell it to guildies on the cheap and put the profits in the GB.

There are a few things to take into consideration in my opinion when it comes to this. How much trust do you have for the others that are helping manage the guild bank in general and do they account share. I never let anyone get anything from the last tab in the guild bank which had most of the rare/BiS gear. It wasn't really a trust issue it's just that the more people that have access the greater the opportunity of somehing happening. Account sharing, keyloggers etc. there are plenty of asshats out there that wouldn't think twice about jacking your gear. If your on your 19 a lot or in game in general it shouldn't really be a problem. You could even create a rank just below Guild Master to promote all your alts to so that you will still be the only one with access but will not have to change characters everytime someone needs something from the guild bank.

Since it is being funded by 5 80's i'm guessing that the majority of the players are xfers/re-rolls. In this case, ask yourself what you are willing to provide for them, considering they don't have a main. Will you provide Rum, Bandages, Speed Pots etc.? You may want to do this or you may want them to make a DK and get bandages themselves. I agree that you may only need 2-3 tabs, depending on how much gear you want to lock down. We had a lot of gear so I had to purchase 5 tabs. And as previously stated, no sense in breaking apart stacks of items it just takes up more space and people can just drag and drop it to restack it then take the whole stack. My general thoughts would be.

Tab 1: Linen, Wool, Moss Agate etc. things for leveling proffesions which you will get tons of doing runs. Allow anyone to deposit things that may be helpful to others that you don't really mind if it goes missing.

Tab 2: RUM, RUM, RUM Depending on how often you want to make a rum run let that guide how many stacks they are limited to. (Pro Tip: If someone has engineering make them do the rum runs and use the portable mailbox, this will bypass running out of bag space and having to make multiple trips.)

Tab 3: Consumables that your willing to provide, Bandages, Speed Pots Etc., Lock it down depending on supply, if your guildies chug 10 speed pots a game and you can afford it by all means, if not then maybe limit it to 1 stack or something, or just fill it with bandages and save the pots for premades only.

Tab 4: Uncommon gear, 5/5 Pants, Forest Leather Bracers, Blood Ring etc. I'd let officers or whomever you trust dish this out to help in case your not on at least people can get mostly geared even when your not available. Enchant mats/scrolls if you have room.

Tab 5: Premade stuff (bombs, pots etc.) you could also throw enchant mats or scrolls here if need be. Trustworthy people with the ability to get out enough consumables in case you have a premade but can't be there, someone can still hand things out.

Tab 6: elite tab for BIS items only, SFs, ABs, highpriced items. I personally locked this tab down, you can allow people to view it and give it out as you see fit, they can whisper you or mail you however you want to run it. But as I said, I locked mine, not that I didn't trust people its just for the reasons I stated above.

Grabco said:
Tab 1: all RUM

Tab 2: all bandages 10 stacks

Tab 3: gear (for gearing up)

Tab 4: Reagents for pots mats fishing

Tab 5: Premade stuff (bombs, pts etc)

Tab 6: elite tab for BIS items only, SFs, ABs, highpriced items

wut

tee ee en

1~Rum~Everyone~5/day

2~Low cost consumables~Everyone~3/day

3~Expensive consumables~Member rank and up~1/day, 20/day for officers/co-gms

4~Low to medium gear~Viewable by all, officers 3/day 5/co-gms

5~Medium-Medium High Gear~Viewable by veterans, officers 3/day 5/co-gms

6~Rare Gear~Viewable by officers, Co-Gm's 1/day (or 0, or 2 whatever you trust them with, prolly close friends)

Just suggestions :)

1 - buff stuffs (pots,...)

2 - rum / deviates /bandages

3 - glyphs (we got all low level glyphs)

4 - gear

5 - farm mats (like herbs)

this is how we have it in our guild

glyphs are actually a good idea to keep in the bank. Just the good ones though, cool idea

Tab 1: rum, healing pots, bandages 5/day

Tab 2: potion, etc. (any other consumables) 2-3/day members

Tab 3: Glyphs, Enchants (higher ranks only, all view)

Tab 4: all BoE gear, viewable by all, GM only

Users who are viewing this thread