edit: 1disc priest to
<

PM me for requirments and info.
<

Vianco said:

thx for the bump
<
i'm after some pocket healers know any?

for serious, Queueing Is The Best Bit is funding 1 priests' server transfer. hit me up and we'll have a talk. (inb4 vianco tries to make somebody call him good.)

Vianco said:
waiwait i just got 21-3, 1 cap and 3 flag returns without pocket healers !11!??

and you had like good team aswell, al tho 1 druid, 1 priest, 2 warrs, 2 rogues, 2 hunters and 1 priest in D is a bit of a overkill isnt it? and you really helped the FC a lot when we killed him - OH HWAIIT

well sap pollymorph cs kinda took me out please tho tell me how to counter that im all ears. so you had no sp spam healing you then? you think im fucking blind? and if you have any of the guys in that team on real id ask them who was telling them to attack and that you would return on 7x debuff but gz on 2 shoting a druid with 7debuffs while your fc had 0 pressure on him.

wanna fund my priest/paladin??
<

when i say fund i mean reroll, but we are in need of a disc.

edit: vian please get out my thread go put your own premade team together. you know the one you got your lap dog to post about.

Vianco said:
i had a sp healing me when we went offensive, he had11k healing in that wsg, must be good pockethealer.

AS SAID BEFORE, I cant see any debuffs because blizzard are so good at patching lol jk.

and I didnt overlap counterspell sheep wtf, I'm not like chill

yes you did overlap poly with cs, and its not hard to time when debuffs are comeing.

edit: vian please get out my thread go put your own premade team together. you know the one you got your lap dog to post about.

HEY GUYS ITS ME FARLEY ILL BOOST U FO FREE JUST TELL ME UR ACCOUNT INFO AND I PLAY WSG FOR YA

Vianco said:
lets be real i never did that

and yet you still fail

no vian the only guy here round here that tells the truth and is perfect is you. just ask scrubs and brownnozy they'll confirm it for you. and i have addons that keep track of debuffs and what not so i dont have to.
<

now GO AWAY.

Vianco, locking classes you really wanna poly down w\ cs is a viable option. dont fry it.

well sap pollymorph cs kinda took me out please tho tell me how to counter that im all ears. so you had no sp spam healing you then? you think im fucking blind? and if you have any of the guys in that team on real id ask them who was telling them to attack and that you would return on 7x debuff but gz on 2 shoting a druid with 7debuffs while your fc had 0 pressure on him.

when i say fund i mean reroll, but we are in need of a disc.

"Your lap dog" haha u funny , was my own idea and im taking care of it, so why the fuck do u bring my name into this shit post? go get hurrx he seems good, and u already have sainttwink ohh wait he sucks balls tho, gl with getting a priest

"Your lap dog" haha u funny , was my own idea and im taking care of it, so why the fuck do u bring my name into this shit post? go get hurrx he seems good, and u already have sainttwink ohh wait he sucks balls tho, gl with getting a priest

1v1 anytime you like son now run along.

wow wow calm down ladies theres enough of me for everyone

i want your body

also Stubs why do you always throw nasty words? its okay to insult people but at least pretend to be intelligent.

Users who are viewing this thread