Full 70 Sunwell Clears <Epoch> Recruiting

Luminaa

Legend
Whats up guys, Luminaa here.

I'm posting here to let you guys know that our guild <Epoch> is an Alliance 70 BC Raiding guild on Korgath server in the Vengeance Battlegroup, and that we are always accepting applications for potential new members. Epoch is a relaxed guild of cool people that have 70 toons who wish to simply remember and relive the old BC days. We clear the old content as a guild on a weekly basis. Not only is it a lot of fun, but most people find it a relaxing and refreshing change of pace.

<Epoch> is an organized and solid guild, led by people who cleared Burning Crusade Content back in BC. We actively clear content weekly as a guild with full 70's (No 80's carrying us.) That means full 70 Black Temple and Sunwell clears weekly. We have been running strong since October of 2009, with the same consistent leadership, and with no sign of slowing. As far as I know, we are the most successful and longest lasting of all BC raiding guilds.

So if you have a 70 and would be interested in joining us, check it out!

We are currently looking to recruit skilled and friendly players that are looking to remain level 70 while raiding Burning Crusade content as a guild. Although we raid for fun, we strive for our raiders to be team players and to take raiding seriously. If you are interested please read the recruitment thread on our website. After reading, if you feel you would be a great addition to our guild, please submit an online application.

You can access our guild website by the link below:

http://Epoch.dkpsystem.com

Below is a general breakdown of what we need and how we operate.

Our most needed classes are currently as follows:

1. Feral Druids

2. Caster DPS

*However, all classes are currently still open to be a raider*

We are also accepting general members who just wish to pvp with us, or who simply want to attend optional raids when available to do so.

PvP: Level 70 rated arenas and BG premades are still both very active and competitive! Currently the highest rated 2's team is somewhere up near 2300. We also usually run quite a few BG premades during the weekends. They are definitely a lot of fun to participate in.

RAID SCHEDULE: We raid Black Temple and Sunwell weekly as a guild. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm Central time.

Even if you don't wish to raid on weekends for the primary raids we run SSC, TK, ZA, Gruul, and Kara weekly as optional raids just for fun.

LOOT: We use a DKP system for loot. It's an open bidding system with rank status incorporated. This allows everyone a fair chance at loot.

ATTENDANCE: It is very important that Raiders and Trial players seeking to become Raiders try to attended most raids. We need consistent raiders to smoothly clear our content weekly. The most consistent members are the ones that receive raid spots. We are all here to have fun and relax so overall it’s a great time.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a tell in game.

Later! :D

red is a rather large word

bamp

mm Feral Druids sounds fun, but I'm already leveling one to 80 to play with my girlfriend, another one might be pushing my druid limits :)

specially since druids are pretty poopy (ESPECIALLY feral) below the level cap. unless you wanted to just face block and not dps. 80 is fun, 85 should be even better

Eh so even a fully geared feral kitty can't cut it at 70 huh? That's a disappointment, but doing a 70 isn't exactly on my agenda atm, need a BC capped account first.

no savage roar means losing a huge chunk of dps compared to other classes. tier itemization is another issuse.

even if you could hit arp hard cap, crit cap, hit & expertise caps and then get either str or haste (like an 80 at highest gear lvls would) youd still suffer from no savage roar, not having all the talents, and other stuff. feral druids always get the biggest shaft by blizzard balancing around lvl cap.

Savage Roar was one of the big issues that I saw. The itemization is terrible, but the stats you can achieve are pretty decent. From what I've read anyway, Druids don't need the hit/expertise cap unless you're going for the crit cap... which doesn't look possible unless you gem for crit and then you'd have issues reaching the hit/expertise caps. Just a mess in general lol.

well druids get 10 expertise from talents if you can fit it in. that might cap you right there depending on how it scales...the dodge cap for 80 is only 26. just get 6.5% and you wont get dodged.

crit should come easily with all the agi on gear but that depends on how it scales. prolly wont hit crit cap. hit might not be an issue depending on what comes on the raid gear.

hit and exp arent the best stats for ferals, but if they come on gear it IS a dps gain to be capped when possible. and depending on gem slots and scaling you may be able to hard cap arp. and you might have excess gem slots to fit in agi, crit, haste or str depending on what ya need.

but it still wont hold up to something like a rogue on single target deeps. not the best on trash either since cats get swipe at 71.

Falkor said:
well druids get 10 expertise from talents if you can fit it in. that might cap you right there depending on how it scales...the dodge cap for 80 is only 26. just get 6.5% and you wont get dodged.

crit should come easily with all the agi on gear but that depends on how it scales. prolly wont hit crit cap. hit might not be an issue depending on what comes on the raid gear.

hit and exp arent the best stats for ferals, but if they come on gear it IS a dps gain to be capped when possible. and depending on gem slots and scaling you may be able to hard cap arp. and you might have excess gem slots to fit in agi, crit, haste or str depending on what ya need.

but it still wont hold up to something like a rogue on single target deeps. not the best on trash either since cats get swipe at 71.

26 at 70 as well. Expertise doesn't change, the amount you get from X expertise rating, does.

ah well with 2/2 PP you need 132 expertise rating at 80. dunno about 70, but it might be possible to get hit/exp caps and even arp cap then just focus on crit.

could be fun, i mean heck if you like druids...go for it. but it wont be a #1 contender like at 80 w/o savage roar and a full talent spec

Going on 10 months now... still strong as ever. =] Bump

Users who are viewing this thread