Fuck RNG.

Oh
maybe you should start listening to what people are telling you instead of blindly disregarding all criticism as "hate"
That's not criticism, it's literally hate.

If you see what i get on a daily basis by people idfk. You'll see why i'm pissed at this dumbed down, fucking hilariously shit community. It's full of pissrats.

And again to anyone not liking me/my threads.

Fuck off from the comments
Never talk to me
You're a snake, a worthless animal without a way to live.

" i will stop making useless threads"

Yeah right, go vlog on youtube or something smh

My Tauren paladin now has 58 2H maces. Only 3 of which are +5 and not a single +10... And this is the last day :/

That's the problem I had, I was up to 60+ maces now, NONE EVEN WARFORGED.

Just (1 hour ago or something) got a +5 one and suprisingly, I'm happy with it.

And again to anyone not liking me/my threads.

duck off from the comments
Never talk to me
You're a snake, a worthless animal without a way to live.

So it appears you're one of those cry baby care bears I was taking about. I don't even know you so I don't know where you'd assume I hate you prior to this thread.

I do recall some insecurity though in the irl picture thread about your nose. Maybe you're just insecure and think everyone is out to get you rather then see this worthless thread for what it is.

Oh

That's not criticism, it's literally hate.

If you see what i get on a daily basis by people idfk. You'll see why i'm pissed at this dumbed down, ducking hilariously shit community. It's full of pissrats.

Why not delete your account if you hate it here? I'm sure any mod would be eager to help

So it appears you're one of those cry baby care bears I was taking about. I don't even know you so I don't know where you'd assume I hate you prior to this thread.

I do recall some insecurity though in the irl picture thread about your nose. Maybe you're just insecure and think everyone is out to get you rather then see this worthless thread for what it is.
^ That was literally a joke, i dont give a fuck how i look aslong as i have fun living. Insecure? I could walk around naked in the middle of a city without even shaming, literally.

W
That's the problem I had, I was up to 60+ maces now, NONE EVEN WARFORGED.

Just (1 hour ago or something) got a +5 one and suprisingly, I'm happy with it.
Well 50% is still 50% more, i'm only farming 1 dagger for if ever assa becomes good in BGs, which it wont. As 10 atleast. :p

quack quack muda fuka

Users who are viewing this thread