Fri-sun 10pm event is real.

bamfcow

Legend
Seeing this weeks was a complete bust, i think its time we get EVERYONE involved in the promotion of the events. i guess cannot just post on ti and make guild events and hope people will read it and rememer. This is me reaching out to you all for support in our efforts. PLEASE remind others as often as possibe, make them aware these events arent a joke!! i need everyone to help with this. hell, if your in BON/BOF... REMIND ME. just to prove your actually putting effort into this and are serious.

as always.. fri-sun 10pm each day... use the website and the vent that are listed below.

i didnt even bother listing on the website this week because of the 2 people on in guild... figured wasnt worth my efforts.

http://49pvp.com/qlist/<---- website

64.237.62.226<---- vent info

4277<---- port

as always... post with name/faction/days.

Bamfcow/bamfheals both factions depending on demand... unlikely fri-sat and deff sunday!! dont take this as a goddamn joke.

^^ u guys better keep people aware/reminded please :p even mee!!! i suggest putting it asa calander eventin the cell phones :p

Brewbearr/Brewbear horde/alliance depending on what side is needed most - most likely all 3 days, but not 100% sure yet

BUMP! everyone make sure they read this post and be ready for ques...c'mon guys, if you want this bracket to stay alive and thrive as a whole, you need to put in INDIVIDUAL EFFORT. if you guys aren't going to show up for planned ques, then you obviously aren't interested in keeping this bracket alive. so just remember: friday-sunday 10pm eastern time (medivh server time) - BE THERE!

sat/sun dont work for me, ill do my best to make it friday. Mediocre, horde rogue

gl tonight all.. ill b on AS SOON AS I CAN. but im sure by then everyone would have given up :) <3 gl please try n show up!

Users who are viewing this thread