frEnch EU twinkEs

first i was like

wowscrnshot070611222423.jpg

but then i was all like

wowscrnshot070611224927.jpg

Eh, I usually don't comment on EU or class threads I'm unfamiliar with, but this one particularly peaked my interest and wasn't too hard to follow.

Damn EU in general is garbage. Kinda wish US/EU would merge so I can wreck these euro trash.

Funny comment Opinion lawl

Juno0 said:
the only time ive ever raged quit a Bg was playing the french. speed/hp potting dickheads imo, they have no sense of fair sportsmanship.

Everyone can get those pots. So why isn't that fair?

I agree... those frenchs are a joke.. stacking Hunters and Rogues for dps... and Palladins + Priests for survival. Everyone popping speed potions when ever it's not on cd.

Guess that's what they have to do, just to win a few games ones in a while^^

They are losing most of the games I noticed. Even with those retareded class set ups.

Shame on you french twink from french realms, you are giving all french twinks a bad name ;) - Poor Spåm and those :s

Xelania???

Like a French version of xenaria???

Doubt that guy isn't as much of a spastic as xenaria is

Juno0 said:
why would speed potting making the 19 bracket even more balanced?

Who said that speed pots make the bracket more balanced? Saying that they are unfair because they use them is simple incorrect though. Everyone can get them, some are too lazy while others are not.

So what are those screenshots supposed to show? That a more varied team won? Shit happens every day.

Zimt the Diplomat said:
french just know how to win a battle ... lol :D

I know some non-french guys popping speedpots all day as well ...

Sir, what "battles" have they won besides against themselves.

Hotbot said:
Xelania???

Like a French version of xenaria???

Doubt that guy isn't as much of a spastic as xenaria is

he is certainly very good at sitting in mid

Opinion said:
Sir, what "battles" have they won besides against themselves.

Battle of Hastings 1066 , not many since

Athylle said:
So what are those screenshots supposed to show? That a more varied team won? Shit happens every day.

yeah m8 just trying to show that if u hav a good varied team with resto druid fc and warlock and shaman and arms warr you can beat 4 paladins, 3 priests and 2 hunters npnp :ppP

actually just shaman. fucking overpowered shamans carrying all wsg teams :mad:(

yo dont diss my french ppl yo they make the wine that makes me play like a boss.

but no, trolling aside.. the Russians chug speed pots like you wouldn't believe too.. did anybody happen to SS that one game where we just sort of sat down in the middle and chilled, and even though nobody was actually fighting, Akulina was still popping speed pots? x)

Users who are viewing this thread