Free ogre pinata for 19s only.

Quack

HELLO
I have been cleaning my room and came across 3 piñata tcg but anyway, i don't play no more so i don't need them. Now to make it interesting i'm going to put 3 questions
Whoever answers the question gets 1 CAN ONLY WIN ONE PER PERSON

1. Joe has 2 pairs of pants, john steals 1 pair of pants, how many pairs of pants are left?
2. htiam og út liuhb nA ?
3. 1 2 3 4 9 8 27 16 42 71 32
^^^ Which number shouldn't be there?
no more than one answer per person
can NOT answer all 3, can only win 1 prize per person and no exploiting the rules.

1. There's still only two pairs of pants amr? You didn't specify how many joe had left.

AMR?AMR?

orrr

1. There are 3 pairs of pants, cause you didn't specify if john stole pants from joe

1. There's still only two pairs of pants amr? You didn't specify how many joe had left.

AMR?AMR?

orrr

1. There are 3 pairs of pants, cause you didn't specify if john stole pants from joe
for 19s only.

HELLO
I have been cleaning my room and came across 3 piñata tcg but anyway, i don't play no more so i don't need them. Now to make it interesting i'm going to put 3 questions
Whoever answers the question gets 1 CAN ONLY WIN ONE PER PERSON

1. Joe has 2 pairs of pants, john steals 1 pair of pants, how many pairs of pants are left?
2. htiam og út liuhb nA ?
3. 1 2 3 4 9 8 27 16 42 71 32
^^^ Which number shouldn't be there?
no more than one answer per person
can NOT answer all 3, can only win 1 prize per person and no exploiting the rules.
1. 2 pairs.
2. Sadly no where near you markgod
3. 42

Users who are viewing this thread