EU+US Fishing The 1 Ring

Loone

Bear
Hey guys,

I've been trying to get The 1 Ring for a long time now on my 19 mage Bazin.
Now, at the moment I've catched atleast 5000 fish at Stendel's Pond (the pond in Westfall) with alot of Stendel's Wedding Band's, just no The 1 Ring yet.

Anyone else here that tried to fish up this ring? I've been told my chances of catching it are the highest in Westfall (Stendel's Pond).

Please share your experiences :)

I got mine at the ending of MoP, you just need some RNG luck.

Ive never fished up a 1 Ring. Ive got many toons with full STV fishing gear, multiple 19s and 10s with fishing poles, hats, etc. Pretty sure every toon in my signature except my Horde rogue because Im working on his at the moment, plus all my mains. Every character I play (not counting bank toons) gets fishing geared. RNG is a beeotch with that ring. Fortunately they are usually cheap to buy on my server so Ive got like 9 in the bank in storage. Good luck.

Better off just buying it than farming for it. Unless you are fishing while you are waiting in queue.
Good luck though!!

Hey guys,

Now, at the moment I've catched atleast 5000 fish at Stendel's Pond (the pond in Westfall) with alot of Stendel's Wedding Band's, just no The 1 Ring yet.

Anyone else here that tried to fish up this ring? I've been told my chances of catching it are the highest in Westfall (Stendel's Pond).

I fished mine up in Stendel's Pond around 8-9 months ago, while fishing for Stendel's Wedding Bands. Still got it equipped on my level 12 mage (was 10 but levelling to 19 now).
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellfire/Geórgé/simple

Good luck mate, don't give up!

Hey guys,

Well, talking from experience:
Do Dala daily on main, also Org/SW daily. Has highest chances. and fish at Stendels ally, horde Org/Barrens.

The ring is fairly rare, but i'd suggest buying a token/buying it off ah for about 10-25k.

Users who are viewing this thread