First time fishing hat

Rhydderch

Legend
Didnt except it tbh, didnt get on my paladin, thought id just do it while i was bored. BAM weather beaten fishing hat at lvl 13 :D

EU armoury: Disengaged

=DD

you are not the first, there has been quite a few people who got it on there first try, grats anyway

Rhydderch said:
Didnt except it tbh, didnt get on my paladin, thought id just do it while i was bored. BAM weather beaten fishing hat at lvl 13 :D

EU armoury: Disengaged

=DD

Your like the 200th person.

Vincent said:
You dont want to spread any joy, you just wanna rub it in people's faces

that is actually true, and anyway, i figure blizzard will make the drop rate 10000000000000 times harder.

No, i wasnt "rubbing it in" anyones face, I was merely saying that i was one of the lucky ones out there to get it first time, Dont get jealous.

Rhydderch said:
lol, I just got really lucky, Everything else on the char sucks atm :p

gratz man, however I think once BOA helms come out you will have to decide whether to to go high stam or BOA helm for hit and other useful stats.

Grabco said:
gratz man, however I think once BOA helms come out you will have to decide whether to to go high stam or BOA helm for hit and other useful stats.

Any mana user, 80 stats > anything blizzard can throw out @ 19.

Grabco said:

You would have to be an idiot to not use the [item]Weather Beaten Fishing Hat[/item]

Users who are viewing this thread