First thing your going to do when 3.3 comes out

So as the title says what is the first thing your going to do when 3.3 comes out. Its been confirmed that it comes out this week, most likely tomorrow.

reessagny said:
So as the title says what is the first thing your going to do when 3.3 comes out. Its been confirmed that it comes out this week, most likely tomorrow.

ICC 5 man baby

Orly? Tommorow?

Uhh not guna finish my intelect hunter build lol.

LFD so many times I go from 76 to 80 because questing is fucking painfully agonizing, thus reaching my first level capped toon.

Will be doing icc 25 tues night and will have done the 5 mans after school. Mabe new twink belt/cloak

Go for gear on my rogue and druid first. Havnt even looked at the new content yet tho.

I will get on jailbot. Do a couple instances.

while que'd for wsg / arena in case any other cool twnks are on.

And then I will go level my hunter to 80 via instances.

proof? they haven't implemented pvp faction titles and i havent seen the melee glitch in IC fixed yet (as of 2 days ago)

1st cry b/c i JUST realized 2day that i could still get a rusted proto-drake....but not when 3.3 drops. fck.

oh also i highly doubt it drops 2moro. considering blizz said people would get a 1week notice on when the rusted/ironbound drakes were being removed from glory of ulduar raider.

and the fact that im pretty positive ptr testing isnt done..at least last i heard.

but other than that im gonna do some icc 5 mans and thats about it. finals week is coming up so i gotta crack down on the books...after finals i have winter break so i'll be able to do icc 10 man with my 10m guild and rape booty.

reessagny said:

very skeptical of your claim. blue link/wow.com link or gtfo. im 99.9% sure it ISNT dropping tomorrow (but i wont eat my hat if it does)

yes. double post. mah bad.

Falkor said:
very skeptical of your claim. blue link/wow.com link or gtfo. im 99.9% sure it ISNT dropping tomorrow (but i wont eat my hat if it does)

yes. double post. mah bad.

What does your hat taste like ? :D

Ishh said:
I'll be running random dungeons on my twink to get some of that orgasmic satchel loot ;)

You should be preparing the forums for the flood of "I got a 'of the owl' item :'("

;)

Users who are viewing this thread