First 19 rogue to 3000 returns?

nbu3k0.jpg

How many of those returns did you wait in stealth intill you knew you could get the last shot and get the return?

Grimaldo said:
How many of those returns did you wait in stealth intill you knew you could get the last shot and get the return?

He's saying returning flags on a rogue is easy. However that shouldn't take away from your flag return total. Gratz on being one of the few objective oriented rogues out there.

Wasnt tryin to be mean, just stating, that every game Ive been in that you return alot, I wouldnt see you intill the flag is returned. just a benefit for your class I guess :)

Grimaldo said:
Wasnt tryin to be mean, just stating, that every game Ive been in that you return alot, I wouldnt see you intill the flag is returned. just a benefit for your class I guess :)

Ironically enough, I was in the last game he played. He had the Alliance FC drop the flag on purpose for him in the Horde flag room so he could get his last few returns. Apparently he was getting mad that I was out-clicking him on all the returns in the previous game. :) But grats on the accomplishment nonetheless.

Anyone happen to know how many Goma had? He had to be up there as well I would venture.

Painaid said:
Ironically enough, I was in the last game he played. He had the Alliance FC drop the flag on purpose for him in the Horde flag room so he could get his last few returns. Apparently he was getting mad that I was out-clicking him on all the returns in the previous game. :)

I've never understood the point in celebrating statistics that can easily be manipulated.

Can't say I didn't see that coming. Lol

gz must of taken alot of time.. my biggest achievment is first to 10,000 deaths... probaly :)

Users who are viewing this thread